Truly a Beautiful Soul

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING INCLUDES RAPE AND SEXUAL ASSULT⚠️

Before you start reading, here is a little side note. I am going to try out using 1st person point of view in this chapter, and you can tell me if you like it, or if you want me to keep doing 3rd person point of view. Anyway, lets get on with the story:

Emma's POV:

      I tried to escape his grasp as he pinned me to my own bed. I couldn't even look at him as he climbed on top of me. I could feel his breath on my face. He pinned my hands above my head with one of his hands, and thats when I felt his other hand sliding up my shirt. 

      I felt tears start streaming down my cheeks as he grabbed my breast through my bra. "P-please" I whimpered his grip tightened "Da-david. You're d-drunk." I  sobbed in hopes he would feel sorry. I started to squirm as he leaned down and started to whisper in my ear. 

    "Don't cry babygirl. I know you are gay, but once you feel my dick, you won'y ever want pussy again." I squeezed my eyes shut as I groaned in discomfort. I felt his hand that had been squeezing my breast, trail down my stomach and to the top of my pajama shorts.

     "D-david. St-stop. P-please" I begged once again, my eyes still closed. I could my feel nausea worsening by the second as tears continued to escape my eyes. I started to struggle as he stuck his hand inside my shorts and slowly trailed down.

       His grip on my wrists tightened, causing me to whimper in pain, and stop me from struggling. His hand rested on my bladder above my core, when he pulled it pack out of my shorts. I could feel every inch of my body shaking as I heard the most dreadful sound possible.

      It was the zipper on his jeans, unzipping slowly,  but I couldn't look. My eyes were still squeezed shut. I continued to attempt and escape his grasp, but each time, his grip only tightened. He grabbed the bottom of my shorts and pulled them down my legs.

     This couldn't be happening. "No. No! NO!" I began to scream louder and louder in hopes of waking MM, but he covered my mouth before I could continue. I began to sob, for I knew what he was going to do, and I was helpless to stop him.

      I stopped struggling, and relaxed every muscle in my body. I knew I had to give up, It was too late. Then, I felt him push inside of me, and I immediately whined in agony as he continued to thrust in and out. I was in so much pain that I could barley even breathe.

      I decided to start Struggling once again I had to stop him, or I might have fainted from pain. I began to squirm and gasp for air, but it was no use, so I yelled--

==============================================

      "STOP!" I sat straight up, and immediately began to hyperventilate, and cry as I sharply and continuously turned my head in every which direction, trying to figure out where I was. Still hyperventilating, I curled up into ball and rocked back and forth, continuing to cry.

     Suddenly, I felt a pair of warm, comforting arms, wrap around my curled up, shaking body. "Shhhhh. Shhhhhh. Shhhhhh." She purred into my ear as she rubbed my back. "Take deep breaths. In- and out." I steadied my breathing as I began to become aware of my surroundings.

      It was early on a Saturday morning and I was in my bed, but Regina was there with me. I felt her loosen her grip as I turned to face her with tears in my eyes, " G-Gina it- it was so ho-horrible. It h-happened ag- gain. He w-wouldn't stop, he- he-" I wasn't even able to finish my sentence before I began to cry again.

       "Oh Emma." she sympathized, as she pulled me into her chest and laid back down on the bed. I buried my face into the crook of her neck as I tried to slow down my sobbing, and breathe normally. "It- it was like it was happening all over again." I said sitting up, and looking at Regina. 

     "I was right back in that place, a helpless 16 year old who was weak, afraid, and alone. It f-fealt like I was being- r- *Breath* raped all over again." Regina looked at me with care in her eyed as she said " I am so sorry Emma. You didn't deserve for this to ever happen to you, but *Grabs my hands* you aren't alone anymore. I am here for you, and I always will be."

      "Th-thank you so much Regina. I probably would have passed out if you weren't here to bring me out of that panic attack." I responded looking down. "Do you usually, um- have nightmares about it?" Regina asked cautiously, in case it was touchy.

     "I used to get them all the time right after it happened, especially over the 9 months that I was pregnant with Henry."I guess, talking about it, brought those memories back to the surface." I explained, staring into her warm cocoa eyes the whole time I was speaking.

     I took a deep breath as more tears escaped my eyes. I tried to look away, but Regina lifted my    chin, snd made me face her. "You don't have to be ashamed with me." She said, as she wiped away my tears with her thumb.

     My gaze moved from Regina's eyes, to her lips, as she began to pull me closer with the hand still of my face. Our noses were now just inches apart, and I could feel her warm, soothing breath on my face.

     I looked away from her lips and back into her eyes as she whispered "Emma swan, you are truly a beautiful soul." I felt my frown turn to a smile, as I looked back to Regina's lips. It was like slow motion, as I moved in and pressed my thin lips up against her plump ones.

      Neither of us wanted the soft, velvet kiss to end, as we released, and went back again for more. This felt amazing, my lips connected to Regina's. It's as if I could feel every single one of my problems, doubts, and fears, melting away, and it was only us in the world.

       All of a sudden, my eyes shot open in the kiss when something occurred to me. Holy crap...     I think - I think I'm in love with my AP English teacher...

A/N

Hey guys! Here is chapter Seven of this book (1,201 Words) And happy Valentines day! Yes, Finally! They kissed. Even I was super excited about it! Also, as I said above, don't forgot to tell my your thoughts and opinions about me using first person point of view in the comments. It really helps to know what you all do, and don't like about the Fan- Fic. Anyway, thank you all so much for reading this new part, and I really hope you enjoyed! Love you guys! Bye!<3<3<3 

  -Avalon