I Love You, Forever....

They lay in the hospital bed, Emma's head on Regina's chest, as Regina gently stroked the blonde's hair. 

       "Is Henry still at Day Care?" Emma asked, finally speaking. "No, I picked him up, August has him in the waiting room. I  did let his caretaker know whats going on." "Oh, Tink? Ya,she's sweet." " She is, I liked her." agreed Regina.

        "Do you... think I can see him?" "Who? Henry or August?" "I don't know, both? They are two people that always seem to cheer me up." "I'm sure I can work something out, do you want me to see if I can go get them?" 

        Emma moved her head so she was looking up at Regina "Could you?" "Of Course my love." Responded Regina before giving Emma a kiss on the head. "I'll be right back."

        Regina got up and started to walk away before Emma grabbed her wrist and she turned back around "Wait-- I love you"  

        Regina crouched down next to her "I love you too, but Emma Swan I swear to god if you ever scare me like that again I"ll--" "I know." Interrupted Emma, placing her hand on Regina's cheek. "I know" Said Emma a second time, now in a whisper.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Regina walked back into the waiting room to see one year old Henry sitting in August's lap, while he was on the phone. Regina walked up to them after August had finished the call, not wanting to interrupt his conversation.

        When August saw Regina walking up, he was immediately more alert. "Oh my god, Regina How is she?" "She's doing decent, considering the circumstances." "Good, I really hope she makes it through this."

        "Me too. I would offer for you to come back and see her, but it looks like its family only. They originally wouldn't me see her either, but I was listed in her Medical files as her Next of Kin and her emergency contact, mainly because I am with her a lot, and she doesn't really have any biological, or even legal family at this point."

        "Thats okay, I actually just got a call from work, they need me to come work an extra shift because apparently someone had to attend to some sort of emergency." "Okay August, well I'll call you and let you know how she's doing."

        August handed Henry over to Regina before leaving the hospital. Regina looked over at the little one in her arms as she said "Hey buddy" and ruffled his hair.

        "Ginaaa..." Responded Henry in almost a whisper as he put is tiny little hand on her cheek. "Do you wanna go see mama?" "Mama! mama!" Squealed Henry as he bounced around in Regina's arms.

        Regina walked up to the front desk to speak to the tall receptionist "Excuse me, the other receptionist that was here earlier told me that I was required to be escorted into the ICU?" The receptionist looked up from the paper he was writing on.

        "Yes, what is the name of the patient you are here to see?" "Emma Swan." The man looked down at the computer and began typing away before looking back up. "It says here that Regina Mills is her next of kin." "Yes, I am Regina Mills"

         Regina reached her hand in her pocket and pulled out her ID, handing it to the man. He took a short look at it before handing it back to her. "Thank you Ms. Mills , I will have Dr. Grey take you back to her  room."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

         "Mommmmaaaa!" Little Henry screeched as he ran through the door past Regina, and jumped right onto Emma's hospital bed. "Hey kid!" Said Emma excitedly, until Henry jumped on the bed. He landed right on Emma's stomach.