I Will Always Love You

🎶Happy birthday to you!🎶  "Alright kid, make a wish" said Emma from her wheel chair.  Little Henry squeezed his eyes shut as tight as he could, mumbled something to himself, giggling afterwards. He opened his eyes and blew out the candles with a big huff, before clapping his hands together, Regina, Emma, Ruby, belle, and August joining in the applause 

        Emma had now been out of the hospital for almost a week, and today was henry's birthday. He was Turning two years old.

        Emma wanted to have a big party for him, but she didn't really know anyone to invite, plus, not many people new about her current situation. So, she just had a gathering with all of her closest friends at Regina's house.

        Emma was in a wheel chair, and she would have to be in one for 2 months. This was mainly because the drug toxins had weakened her to a point where it wasn't safe for her to be too active all the time. She was also on antidepressants. 

       Emma and Henry had moved in to Regina's mansion for the time being, because the doctor said that she was required to be taken care of by someone of legal age. They managed to turn one of the spare rooms into a room for henry, and Emma just stayed in the master bedroom with Regina. 

        At school,everywhere Emma turned, someone was staring, or laughing, or whispering, and she was so fed up with it. Sure, no one really knew what happened, but she was now the girl in the wheelchair, its easy for people to make things up in their head.

        The only person at school that knew what happened besides Regina, and of course the necessary school authorities (The principle, the school administrator etc.) was Belle.  Belle walked everywhere with Emma, helped her with her stuff, and always stood up for her when someone was giving her even a dirty look.     

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Once everyone finished their applause, Henry stuck his tiny little hands, straight into the middle of the cake, and started stuffing it in his face. Everyone in the room burst out laughing, and his entire face got covered in chocolate.

        This went on for probably the next ten minutes, and everyone was taking pictures, and videos. Finally, Henry stuck his chocolate covered hands up in the air and screamed "All done!"

         "Hey Gina, would you mind taking him and cleaning him up really quick? We will all get ready for presents." Asked Emma, looking up at her beautiful brunette girlfriend. "Of course my love." Responded regina before unbuckling Henry from his high chair and taking him upstairs.

        The rest of the afternoon went great. Henry opened a bunch of new clothes and toys, and he love them all so much. He got a new Dino toy, he got a superhero sweatshirt, he got a car set that came with a race track. If you could have seen his smile, you would have thought that he was the happiest 2 year old on the planet.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Later that night after everyone had left, and Henry had gone to bed, Emma and Regina were both upstairs in Regina's bedroom. Regina was in the bathroom taking off her jewelry and makeup, and Emma sat in her wheelchair next to the bed, contently watching Regina.

        "I know you're staring Emma, see something you like?" "Of course I do Gina, you're beautiful." "you are beautiful to my love." Emma just chuckled, looking down and pushing some hair behind her ear.

        Regina walked over to her, and kneeled down to her level. She put two fingers under Emma's chin and raised her head up so that she could see her face. "Emma, I mean it. You really are beautiful" "I know you mean it, I am just not used to getting compliments from people, let alone having someone who cares for me."