Deep, Deep Down Inside

Emma's alarm went off at 6:13 AM, and by alarm, I mean a screaming baby. Emma rolled out of bed, and dragged herself to the room across from hers. Henry was standing up in his crib, and shaking holding onto the wooden bars as he cried. Emma immediately picked him and started to comfort him. 

        "Hey kid, hey. shhhhh. What's wrong?" "Momma." whined Henry, as he tugged on Emma's sports bra with his tiny hand. You know what that means, he wants milk. Emma carried Henry into her bedroom, before removing her sports bra and climbing into bed with Him.

        Henry latched his little mouth onto Emma's breast, and they both drifted back to sleep. At 7:30 AM, Emma's actual alarm went off, Emma looked down at her sleeping son, as she slowly removed him from her breast. 

       Emma took one look at her phone, then let out a huge sigh. "Ugh, it's Monday, school." That's when Regina immediately popped into Emma's head. They weren't together for only one day, and Emma already missed her like hell. 

        On the other hand, Emma was worried as Fuck for today. She was going to take Henry to daycare, and this would be the first time that she left him alone with someone that she didn't know and trust.

       Once Emma finally got off of her tangent of thought, she picked her little sleeping prince up and put him back in his crib so she could shower. Once Emma finished showering she went into her room to pick out an outfit.

        She decided on a grey shirt that had the words "Love is Love" printed on it in in white, with a knot on it's side. Over that, she wore a cute floral jacket. For pants, she decided on a pair of jeans that were ripped all the way down the front, and she of course had to wear either a pair of vans, or stilettos. Today she chose her floral vans to go with her Jacket.

 Today she chose her floral vans to go with her Jacket