Mi Amor

Regina slowly opened her eyes as the bright sunlight crept through the curtains and shined on her face. She rolled on her side to find her beautiful blonde girlfriend sleeping peacefully.

        The brunette reached her hand forward and moved some hair out of the other woman's face. "Emma baby" She whispered sweetly "Time to get up mi amor" "mmmh... Regina?" "Good morning dear." Emma gave a tired smile as Regina leaned in and pecked her girlfriend's lips.

        Emma scooched to her left and placed her head on Regina's chest while letting her arm fall perfectly over the brunette's torso. "Do you think we could just stay in bed for a little while? I wanna cuddle."

        The blonde looked up at her Latina girlfriend from her chest with her best puppy dog eyes. "Of course amor." Said Regina with a smile. "Ya know, it's sexy when you speak Spanish, I wish you would do it more often."

        "Tal vez debería hablar español con más frecuencia. Entonces puedo decirte que eres la mujer más hermosa que jamás haya caminado por el planeta, y no puedes rechazar mis cumplidos como lo haces habitualmente."

        "That was hot, but I have to idea what you just said." "Exactly mi amor, that's what makes it fun" Replied Regina as she winked down at blonde laying on her chest, before letting out a light chuckle.

        All of sudden, both women heard tiny footsteps making their way down the hall followed by a loud yell "Momma! Mommy!" little Henry screeched as he came running into their room and jumped on the bed with both of them.

        "Hey, bud, how in the world did you manage to get out of your crib?" Questioned a confused blonde while hugging the little brunette. "Emma, I think he may be getting to the age where he is capable of climbing out of his crib" "Gina, He's only two, how is that possible?" "I don't know, maybe he's just... starting early?"

        "I mean, that does make sense. He started both walking and talking earlier than most babies too, so this doesn't surprise me." "Mommy?" "Yes niñito?" "You dress." "Alright, I will. We need to give miss lazy bones some time to wake up anyway." Exclaimed the brunette with a playful eye roll.

        "Heyyyy." Whined Emma with a scowl as her girlfriend slipped out from under her. "Only teasing dear" Regina smiled before giving her girlfriend a peck on the cheek, then taking little Henry to get dressed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Emma was finally alert enough to get up and take a shower. She had a chair that she would sit in while she was in the shower, she just needed help getting there.

        "Gina!" yelled Emma, hoping her girlfriend would hear her and come upstairs. "Baby!" The blonde yelled again "I'm coming amor!" Replied the beautiful brunette as she walked into the bedroom with an adorable smile on her face.

        "Wheres Henry?" " Emma...Did you forget?" "Forget what Gina?" The blonde raised her right eyebrow in confusion, contemplating what her girlfriend could be talking about. "We planned for Ruby to take him to see toy story 4 at the theater today."

        Emma looked up and gave it second before the memory clicked in her brain "Oh yeah, sorry I guess I just spaced. Anyway, I need a shower. Help me?" "Of course amor"

        Regina walked her blonde girlfriend to the bathroom and helped her undress. She had seen Emma naked before, so neither woman was uncomfortable with the situation.

       "Gina? Do you wanna get in with me?" "Emma, we haven't talked about this." "I know, but... you've seen my body so many times. You even--well, ya know- touched me once. I haven't even gotten to see you at all."

        "Are you sure-- are you sure you are ready to see my-- him?" "Gina, if we wanna start getting more intimate in our relationship, we've gotta do this at some point. I'm sure I'm ready." "Okay, I'll get the chair out of the shower and get in with you."

        Regina finished undressing Emma, then leaned forward into the blonde, and wrapped both of her arms around the woman's torso, still making sure to support her weight. "God, you're gorgeous." Regina leaned into a deep kiss with Emma, and the blonde leaned in too, humming into it.

        Emma broke the kiss and looked into her girlfriend's eyes "Alright, your turn." "Let's get in first" Regina helped the blonde into the shower, making sure not to let go of her as she stepped in afterward.

        The two women were right across from each other in the spacious master shower, Emma sat on the ledge in the corner (Meant for shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, etc.) and Regina was standing up in front of her.

         The Latina began removing her clothing without hesitation, and Emma watched intently. Finally, Regina was completely bare except for her boxers "Damn Gina. You are so gorgeous." "Thank you amor."

        "Alright, are you sure you are ready for this? Last chance." "I'm sure Gina, do it." Regina slowly removed her boxers, revealing her full length to Emma, and Emma just smiled.

        "I don't know why you ever thought I would be afraid of this. You are unique, and you are beautiful." The biggest grin appeared on the brunettes face, as she walked over to Emma and helped her stand up.

        Regina pulled the blonde into her warm embrace, as she reached behind her and turned the warm shower on. Regina placed her head on Emma's shoulder and Emma did the same.

        "You know, I partly blame myself for what happened to you. I screamed at you to get out, and you went home. If you never would have gone home, you never would have seen that email and none of it would have happened."

        Emma felt a warm teardrop hit her shoulder and down her back, as she pulled away from Regina so that she could look her in the eyes. Regina kept her head down and Emma put two fingers under the brunettes chin and lifted her head.

        "Regina, it wasn't your fault. Don't you dare think for one second that you made me try to kill my self. No. That came from years of rejection, and abuse, and loneliness. I was depressed. If anything, you are the one who saved me. You showed me that I am worth it, that I am loved, that I am enough. You did that, and I am so in love with you Regina Mills. I am so fucking in love with you that it hurts."

        At this point, both women's faces were dripping wet, and neither one could tell whether it was the shower water, or because they were both crying. "I love you too Emma! I love you so much!"

        Then without warning, Regina picked up the blonde and pushed her against the shower wall under the running water. Without a second thought, Emma wrapped her legs around her girlfriend's torso, as the brunette crashed her lips into the blonde's.

A/N

Hey guys! Here is chapter 17 all finished! (1,238 Words) I know that you probably all hate me for this cliff hanger, but you will be thanking me in the next chapter. Anyway, I literally almost cried writing this, because omg they are so cute adorable and amazing, so hopefully you guys enjoyed it that much too! I love you all! Bye!<3<3<3

-Avalon