You and I

*We are starting where we left off last chapter. I know it had been a while so if you need to look back you can*

=========================

        Emma regretfully released from the kiss when she heard her phone ring "Sorry." She said as Regina gave her a pouty face. She looked at her phone and saw that it was August, and answered it Immediately:

Emma: Hey, what's up?

August: I got you that modeling Job you wanted!

Emma: Omg! You mean the one with Don Flood? You're kidding! 

August: Nope, not kidding, and it also pays really well.

Emma:Oh My God! You are my favorite person! I owe you one!

August: Emma, you are my best friend, you don't owe me anything. 

Emma: If you're sure. Anyway, when is it?

August: Um... Today.

Emma: Today?! I am not ready!

August: Don't worry, it isn't until 3:30 PM and you will get your hair and makeup done there, and they will fit you for an outfit.

Emma: Thank's August, I'm pretty sure I know how a photoshoot works I'm just nervous, I hope he likes me, and I really hope that it goes well!

August: How could he not like yo? You are basically perfect. You'll be fine. I'll text you the address, and I'll see you at 3:30

Emma: Ok, bye! Thank you so much! 

        Immediately after Emma hung up the phone, she squealed like an over exited tween. "Emma! Calm down! What's going on?" "Whoo, ok Gina. So do you know who Don Flood is?" "Well of course I do, he is only one of the best photographers EVER!" " I Know! And I just got a modeling job with him, today! Squeeeeee!" "Oh my god Swan! You're kidding!" "That's what I said Gina! It's so exiting!"

      Regina looked down at her hands and contemplated for a second before asking  "Can... can I come? Ya know... see the photoshoot?" "Y-You'd really want to?" Emma asked, both exited and surprised. Regina began to speak as she grabsbed Emma's hands "Emma, I really like you, and I really want to get to know you. I would love to see what you do for a living." "I- I like you too, and I would love it if you came."

        After a moment of silence. Emma continued, "Regina... you kissed me." " I did, and you kissed me back." "I know, it's just..." "What is it Emma? You can tell me." "Well, you're my teacher, and I know since I'm eighteen years old, what me are doing isn't illegal, but it is wrong. What if people judge us?" "Swan, people can judge all they want, I don't care what they think." "Ok, but just promise me one thing Gina." "What's that?" "If... If you ever decide you want to kiss me again, it can't be at school." "Ok, I promise."

         "Thank you, now promise me one more thing, this one is especially important." "Anything Swan" "You can't tell ANYONE about Henry. If people knew that I had a son--" "Emma! I would never do that! I would never hurt you like that." "You have no Idea how much that means to me Gina, I have never had anyone in my life tell me that they would keep me safe." "Well, now you have someone who will always keep you safe." Regina finally reassured, pulling Emma into her arms.

==================================

        Emma walked up to the giant building with her son in her arms, as Regina followed behind her in complete awe of what was in front of her "Whoa Emma, are your modeling jobs always in huge places like this?" "Mostly, ya. There needs to be a lot of room for a dressing tent, and a hair and makeup tent, plus the camera crew and the set up for the photoshoot." "Impressive Swan, you really know all about this stuff." "Ya, well I have been doing this since I got pregnant with Henry and got emancipated. I even did a maternity shoot, and they used the pictures for one of those Pregnancy fitness magazines."