~ 1 ~

"Again?!" Mr. Bang yelled from behind the table, "Min, you have gotten in so much trouble lately, students and teachers are afraid of you. They feel unsafe around you.
You've done nothing bad for a whole week, and today you just decide to punch Mr. Yoo over here?! Min, you keep this up and we'll have to expell you."

I was sitting down in a chair, in the Academy Director's office, i grabbed a pencil from the table in front of me, and fiddled with it, looking at him dead in the eyes, "Listen, Shit-Hyuk-- I mean, uh, Mr. Bang--" I corrected myself before he noticed, i think, "Yoo Kihyun was teasing me, calling me names, insulting me, and he made me snap, okay?" I paused and glared at the boy with a bleeding temple in the chair next to me, "I threw a punch because--"

"Woah woah woah, Min." Shit-Hyuk interrupted, "You definitely threw more than one punch, Min! The poor boy got knocked out!"

"U-um- Mr. Bang, s-sir?" Kihyun said through his fear of being next to me, and in the presence of the Director. "I just wanted to say that he's lying..." He said shyly.
I have him a death glare, he made eye contact with me and looked away in fear almost immediately.
"U-um.." Kihyun gulped, "He, uh-" He started to turn...green?

Bang looked at him with concern, "Mr. Yoo are you alri--"

Vomit.

~~~~~~

"Mr. Yoo seems to have vomited out of fear, his stomach is perfectly fine." The nurse said, Kihyun laying down behind her with a bandage on his head, a little bit of his breakfast still on his cheek.

I bowed quickly and left the infirmary, ignoring the nurse and caring only the slightest bit what happened to Kihyun.

Mr. Bang had sent me out to take Kihyun to the infirmary after he vomited, reluctantly, i picked him up and did as i was told.

As I was walking with him in my arms, I hope the dizzy Kihyun heard me say sorry...

~~~

Ok ik this chapter is hella short, I'll try to make them longer. Anyway, hope you enjoyed uwu

Bye hoes <3

- Xiha xoxo