~ 9 ~

I woke up to the horrifying sound of my alarm. I lazily reached out my hand and tried to turn it off without looking at least five times. I groaned and slowly got up. 9:00am the clock read.
I sat up on my bed and checked my phone.

Hyungw0nn_6: "oMFG I DON'T KNOW IF YOU'RE AwaKE BuT LIKe- GOOD LUCK ON THE AUDITIONS TODAY, HYUNg"

Kyunni_mkne: "omg yes i hope you fucking destroy everyone else, hyung <3"

sent at 8:13am

"hhh im awake now, thanks for your support guys. i appreciate it."

I turned off my phone and put it back on the table. I stood up and headed to the bathroom.

I had a small heart attack when i saw myself in the mirror. Holy shit- i thought. I forgot my hair was dyed. "It actually looks pretty good-.." i muttered to myself.

Once i finished everything i was gonna do in the bathroom, i got out and put on my usual ballet clothes, my black tights, and my loose white t-shirt tucked in. I grabbed an oversized black jacket, and grey sweatpants. I put on my converse and my round black glasses.

As i headed for my room door, i noticed the mask on the floor. Chimi's mask. I picked it up and went over to my desk, grabbing some perfume and spraying some on it. Should i? I stared at the mask.

I quickly decided, and put it on, confidently heading out my door.

Then i ran back into my room because i forgot my ballet bag. And then i actually left my room and went to the kitchen to prepare my water bottle.

I got to the kitchen and grabbed my metal bottle, filling it with ice and water. Then i opened the fridge and made myself a simple ham-and-cheese sandwich, i wrapped it in a napkin and headed out my front door.

~~~

As i drove to ibighit, i realized something horrible.

"Oh for fuck's sake!" I slammed my hand down on the steering wheel.
The audition was at 3pm. It was 10am. Why did i wake up so early? How could i forget the time the audition starts at?
Fuck it.

I arrived at the ibighit building. I tured off the car and got out, grabbing my things and slamming the door.
I locked the car and walked over to the entrance of the building. This is it. I thought.
I adjusted my-- i mean Chimi's mask, i brushed off the dust off my jacket, i fixed my hair, and i pressed my glasses up. This school is for rich people, i have to look like one.

~~~

I opened the door, and instantly wished i was dead.

Everyone was staring.
The people sitting on the chairs in front of the walls.
The people sitting on the floor because it was too crowded.
The employees.
Everyone.

I gulped and slowly walked forward in the large hallway towards the front desk.
I heard people whispering, some people were giggling. I looked around, only to see disgusted faces.
After what felt like hours of excruciating embarrassment, i finally got to the desk.

"U-um, ma'am?" I spoke to the sixty-something year-old woman sitting down behind the desk, she wasn't looking at me, she was too busy playing minesweeper on her computer.
She finally looked up at me, raising an eyebrow. "Yes?" She said, her voice was a mixture of an evil witch and a velcro being ripped.

"I'm here to register for the auditions, ma'am." I sounded more confident than i was. She looked at my hair, my non-designer jacket, then my eyes. "Sorry, we're full." She moved her eyes back to her minesweeper.
I looked over at her table, and saw a single empty space for a name at the bottom of her clipboard. I smiled at her. "No, you're not."
I grabbed the clipboard and a pen from her table and wrote my name, my signature, and my time of arrival.

The startled hag looked at me in disbelief as i threw the clipboard on the table, and booped her nose with the pen, smiling at her, and tossing the pen next to the clipboard. "Thank you for your help, ma'am." I said sarcastically, walking over to a group of people. They slowly scattered and left me a chair. Gosh, I'm gonna be sitting here for a while. I thought. There we're so many people here, and i was at the bottom of the list.
But i still managed to sit down with confidence.

But obviously, it vanished as soon as he entered the room.
~~~

omg
- Xiha