~ 8 ~

Omg guys i know this is hella sad but like-- If you like this book, please share it w/ a friend who might like it <3

- Xiha xoxo

~~~

Fuck.

That's all that's running through my head.

I feel his warm body under me.

I feel the people staring at us.

I hear his friends laughing and whispering to eachother.

I hesitantly open my cringing eyes and look at him.

Fuck.

His mask fell off when he fell.

I know exactly who he is.

Chimi.

"Fuck-.."

I quickly stand up, looking down at him. "You fucking idiot!" He yells at me, standing up and brushing dirt off of his clothes. And then he made the worst mistake.
He pushed me back.
"Well." I walk closer to where he's standing. "Would an idiot do this?"

I kneeled down and grabbed his mask that was on the ground. I slowly walk away from him. "What are you do--"

"OH MY GOD EVERYONE LOOK IT'S CHIMI!" I yell over to everyone around us, but loud enough for other people farther away to hear.

"You absolute bitch-.." He said, then we both heard the sound of around thirty footsteps heading our way. I smiled at him and quickly ran away with my backpack and his mask in my hand, heading out of the mall.

~~~

I reach my house, unlocking the door, then locking it behind me. I jog to my room and shove my backpack onto my bed and sit on my desk chair. I place the mask on my desk and stare at it.

Then i had this sudden desire, this itch. I took the mask once again, and i sniffed it. Aaaanndd i regreted it. I gagged and threw it on the ground.

I took out my phone, scrolling through my notifications, when i saw one of them, i forgot i had set a reminder for the day before the-- "The auditions!-" i panicked. I was going to see Chimi again tomorrow and he knew who i was. This can't be happening-.. i thought.

I emptied my dance bag completely, sorting everything out, putting the essentials in, my black slippers, extra pairs of black tights, warmers, two white t-shirts, wallet, earphones, snacks, stretching band, ect.
I then went to shower, and washed my kinda-curly black bowl cut. I got out and did my usual face routine, face mask, cream, oil, ect.

Then i got a bad idea.

~~~

I put one random clothes and headed out the front door, i headed to my car and drove to a unisex hair salon called ShoNew Hair. I bolted in, an employee was doing someone's hair, only that person was there, good, it's empty. I walked over to the front desk and slammed my hands down on it, startling my dozing friend since middle school, Son Hyunwoo.

"Yoongi?" He rubbed his eyes, "Yep." I smiled, waving at him. "How's it been? I haven't seen you since our high-school graduation!" He stood up, giving me a giant bear hug, lifting my feet off of the ground and almost breaking three of my ribs. I patted him on the back and be put me back down, "Well," i said, catching my breath, "now I'm a professional ballet dancer, like i said I'd be back in middle school." I smiled at him. "So you followed your dreams, huh? I guess i did too, I've always wanted to do hair. My mom owns this place, but i help out a lot." He chuckled.

His eyes lit up as if he remembered something, "Hey, uh, my boyfriend dances ballet too! A few days ago he came here from his academy with a scabbed temple, though, i asked him who hurt him, he just said he tripped and fell down. But knowing Kihyun, he's clumsy, I'm not surpr--"
"Kihyun?!" I accidentally interrupted him. "Um, yeah. You know him?" He asked me. "He goes to uh, the same academy i went to. They kicked me out of there. But do me a favor and never mention to him that i came here, okay?" I looked at his eyes, "Oh, uh, sure-"

"Sorry I'm talking too much, i want my hair dyed." I blurted out. His eyes went wide, "Really?" I nodded, "What color?" He asked.

"Mint." I smirked.