~ 11 ~

After a while of talking and eating, everyone knew eachother pretty well, and we were almost done with our food. About 15 people had been called in already, but that wasn't much out of the fifty-ish people in here. I wasn't paying much attention to the current conversation everyone was having, i was spaced out. I snapped out of it though, when Changkyun suddenly clapped in my face.

"Yoonie? You've been staring at nothing for like two minutes, everything alright?" Kyun smiled at me. "Ugh, sorry, i don't know, i spaced out." I ran a hand through my light green hair, "Oh alright, anyways, Tae was telling us a story." Changkyun said, surprising me as he called Taehyung by his nickname, they've all been talking for a while, huh. "So yeah i tapped on his shoulder and insulted him before he turned around, but when he did finally face me, it wasn't even the dude i thought it was! It wasn't even a dude! I said sorry like a billion times, and she just glared at me and turned back around." Tae finished his story, and everyone started laughing. I didn't.

All that time i had been thinking of Chimi. His teary eyes, his pained look. I mean, they do say people bully because they have trouble at home, or they bully because others bully them. Maybe that was it.
"Hyungwon, stand up, i wanna see if I'm taller than you or not, hah." Namjoon smiled and stood up, Hyungwon chuckled before pushing himself to his feet. "What?!" Joon panicked. Kyun and Tae started dying of laughter, and Hobi stood up to check their height difference. "Hyungwon is taller by, like, two inches!" Hobi said before he wheezed. "Aw man, no one has ever been taller than me!" Namjoon said and playfully punched Hyungwon's arm. Hyungwon giggled but he rubbed his arm and muttered "Ow."

~~~

After a while of more talking and joking around, everyone had finished eating and had thrown all the trash away. All that was left was six boys being loud as hell sitting in a circle on the ground in a big ass room full of a lot of people.
"You guys wanna play a game?" Taehyung asked. "What game?" Hyungwon said as he picked at his nails. "Truth or dare." Tae smirked as if it was something evil. "Oh yeah that sounds fun!" Namjoon grinned. "Who starts?" Hoseok asked. "Yoongi, you start." Changkyun looked at me. "Oh uh, alright. Hobi, truth or dare?" I moved my head to him. "Um.. Truth!" He said. "Alright, who is your favorite in this group?" I jokingly rubbed my hands evily.
"You." Hoseok laughed and the others dramatically gasped and fake-cried. Of course, i looked away in embarrassment.

"Changkyun! Truth or dare?" Taehyung asked. "Truth as well." Kyun said. "Who's your crush?" Taehyung wiggled his eyebrows. And to my surprise, Changkyun blushed. "Woah- I uh.." He stumbled a little, but he cleared his throat and his normal, low voice came back. "Well i thought i was keeping this a secret for a little longer, but i guess not. Here goes nothing." Kyun smiled. 
He looked at Hyungwon.
"Yep." He chuckled nervously, and Hyungwon was left in shock.
"Are you serious?" Hyungwon stared at Kyun with a big smile.
"..No." Changkyun started laughing. "You fucking jerk!" Hyungwon said in embarrassment.
"I'm kidding! I'm kidding! Of course i like you!" Kyun flipped him off.

"That was adorable, holy shit." Namjoon said, "I hope you two go on a date soon!" What he said made both of them blush. "Namjoon, truth or dare?" Hoseok asked. "Dare!" Namjoon answered without hesitation. "I dare you to get up and do tombe pas de bourrée glissade saut de chat down the middle of the room." Hoseok said.

But before Namjoon could stand up, we realized there were two people standing over us.

"Chimi asked us to do this." One of them smiled at me. I sat there, confused for a few seconds, but i knew exactly who these boys were. Suddenly, one of them  pushed my back onto the ground, my friends tried to get him off of me, but the other one fought them off. The one that was over me ripped off the mask off of my face. After he did that, i pushed him off of me and managed to stand up, "I don't know who you two are, or why the fuck you can't ask for something nicely, but I've seen you before.” I paused and pretended to think. "Oh yeah! I saw you two right after I threw my backback onto Chimi's precious and beautiful face." I smiled sarcastically at them.

The one with broad shoulders scoffed, "You mean before you ran away like a coward?" He said, smirking as he tried to provoke me. My hands turned to fists. "Hey, hey, woah. Calm down guys. What's the problem?" Namjoon suddenly walked in front of me and sepparated us. "This little bitch stole Chimi's favorite mask." The younger looking one said as he pointed at me. "So what?" I said, "He dropped it, so i picked it up." I rolled my eyes, "Yeah and you kept it!" The younger one said again. "Okay, okay calm down! Who are you guys?" Namjoon said again.

Both of them scoffed, "You don't know who we are?!" The older one said in disbelief. "Uh, no?" Changkyun said from behind me, apparently they all stood up. "Ugh. I'm Jeon Jungkook! Professional dancer. Artist name Kooki? Chimi's friend?" He said as if it was obvious. "Oh, so you're both the friends Chimi brought from his old academy, huh?" Hyungwon said. "Yeah. I'm Kim Seokjin. Professional dancer. Artist name Jinni. Also Chimi's friend." The other said, scanning Namjoon up and down.

"Alright, you got your mask. Now leave us alone." I said and waved at them. "Ugh." They said in unison and walked away towards the door.

"I know this is really bad, but uh-.." Namjoon and Taehyung looked at eachother. "What's wrong?" Hyungwon asked. "We think they're fuckng hot." They said, eyes wide open. "Are you kidding me?!" Hoseok laughed, "They're mean!"
"That Seokjin guy.." Namjoon made an 'ok' sign with his hand. "Joon! Gross!" I said smiling as i sat back down. "And Jungkook? He might be a brat, but damn." Tae said, then both him and Joon looked at eachother and nodded in agreement. "You guys are weird." I chuckled.

~~~

i made you all wait a long time, just to come up with this shitty chapter. im sorry. i hate what i wrote here, ill try my best next chapter

- xiha