~ 5 ~

I'm dancing with the most beautiful man i have ever seen. I'm smiling, he's smiling, it's perfect. We're barefoot on the grass, the full moon making our skin shine. He's spinning me around, both of us happy.

But then he stops smiling, and the grass beaneath my feet turns into spikes, and i feel him letting me go.

I'm falling.

~~~
I wake with a start, and i automatically check my phone.
Then i panic.
It's twelve-thirty in the afternoon, I'm supposed to be at the mall at one.

I realize i only have half an hour left to get ready and drive to the mall.
I throw myself out of bed and into the bathroom.

I come out with my toothbrush in my mouth, only in my boxers.
I pick out my outfit: Black skinny jeans, black spiky boots, a light pink shirt with black text that reads "사랑해", a mint hoodie, a mint watch, and a black choker.

I put those on in a hurry, while brushing my teeth.
I run to the bathroom and spit the toothpaste out, rinsing my mouth, and dampening my light brown hair with my hands, running a comb through it a few times.

I quickly grab my backpack that contains: my books, my charger, my earphones, my sketchbook, my phone, my wallet, and my pencils.

I run to the front door and grab my car keys. Locking the door behind me, i jog to my dark red Subaru, starting engine and going a little over the speed limit towards the mall.

I look at the time and see that it's already twelve-fifty-three, good thing there's not much traffic, and the mall is not too far from my house.

~~~

I walk into the mall and sit on an empty bench, setting my backpack on the floor in front of my feet, we never actually settled on a rendezvous point, so i decide to text the group.
I unzip my backpack, and take out my phone.

"guys where are you? I just arrived, I'm on the first floor"

Kyunni_mkne : "hyungwon & i are in the ballet shop on the second floor"

Hyungw0nn_6 : "^"

"ok i'll head there now, ty kyunnie"

I put my phone in one of my pockets.
As i stand up, -- being the clumsy little shit i am -- i accidentally kick my open backpack, spilling my pencils over the floor.

I kneel down, picking them up in embarrassment, people staring and laughing as they walk by. Then i feel a shadow form over me, and i see shiny one-inch-tall black shoes on the ground in front of my face.

I hesitantly look up, and i see a boy with a mask on, only his eye smile visible, he's holding a dance bag, he's sweaty, his dirty blonde hair covering his eyebrows a little, his hands are a bit small for his body, his sleeveless shirt revealing defined biceps and shoulders, his tan skin glowing a bit from the sweat. Then, he speaks,
"So, you're clumsy, huh? I saw the instant disappointment in your face right after you kicked your backpack. Pathetic." Then he giggled, he giggled the most beautiful giggle anyone could ever giggle.
I didn't recognize his soft and smooth voice, so i figured we had never met eachother before.

How could someone be so attractive, yet so bitchy?

Then, to my surprise, he kneeled down and helped me with the pencils, -- all this was happening while blushed furiously, obviously keeping my cool --

After a while of staring at him, i finally realized i had to answer, so i said,

"Oh yeah, sorry, uh- thanks for the help."

Then i saw his eye smile again, "No problem," He said, a little sarcastically. He helped me up, looking at my style of clothing, "fag."

And after he said that word, he was on the floor, my heavy bag shoved onto his face.

But then i grabbed it and ran away towards the stairs, once i got far away enough, i looked back, and saw him laughing with three other boys i hadn't noticed before. One looked a few years older, and the other one looked  younger. Equally bitchy-looking.

~~~

This chapter is the least bad one so far, i hope. But now we're getting to the good stuff ㅋㅋㅋ <3

- Xiha xoxo