~ 2 ~

I'm glad i got out of trouble pretty quickly, i was relieved that Shit-Hyuk didn't find out about--

"You vandalised a teacher's house?!" My best friend, Changkyun said, his eyes wide open. "Well, yeah, i was bored, it was three in the morning and i hate that teacher." I said, walking into the empty classroom thirty minutes early so i have time to stretch. "But-- But still! Yoongi you know that's- That's--"
"Illegal? Yeah." I cut him off.

I set my bag and water bottle down in my spot on the barre and sat down, Kyunnie putting his stuff down in the spot behind me.

I began stretching, and so did Kyun, until--
"GUYS!" My other best friend, Hyungwon, ran through the door holding his phone like it was the most precious diamond in the world.
"Huh?" Changkyun tilted his head sideways in confusion.
"GUYS-!" Hyungwon repeated, running to us.
"Oh my god Hyungwon just spit it out already." I said, annoyed, but interested.

"Okay, okay, okay-! So basically, the HOTTEST BALLET DANCER IN KOREA is gonna move with his friends from his last ballet school to ibighit Dance Academy like two streets away from this one!" Hyungwon squealed at the thought.
"OH-EM-GEE," Changkyun started, "no WAY Hyungwon! Are you sure it's him?"
"It is! It says it here, look-" Hyungwon showed his phone to Changkyun, he looked at him with a big grin.
Then they both stood up and started screaming, all i could understand was: "ksmdomfofgknojamskskdsd"

I looked at both of the fools, and they stopped fanboying when they saw my face. Then they looked at eachother and gasped.

"You don't know who we're talking about?" They both asked in unison. I slowly shook my head, and they both threw themselves to the floor and sat next to me, Hyungwon showed me his phone this time. It was some sort of social media post by a verified news account, it read;

THIS JUST IN!
GIRLS SWOONING EVERYWHERE!

Famous and amazingly talented ballet dancer, stage name Chimi, (a.k.a Park Jimin)
Is moving to ibighit Dance Academy with some of his friends from his old academy!!!
See him in real life and you'll have an orga--

I moved Hyungwon's phone away from my face, "Pfft, i bet he's not even that good at ballet, or that handsome, but I like that ibighit place, it's pretty cool. One of the best dance academies in korea." I said. "You're kidding, right?" Changkyun said, ignoring what i said about ibighit, "Have you even seen him?!"

I was about to answer, but then our teacher, Sejin, entered and said, "Okay everyone, class is starting!" And i realized many other people had entered the class already.

The three of us got up, and took the class.

~~~