~ 7 ~

We were walking around the mall, talking about stuff, doing random ballet moves every now and then.

Then i saw the boy again, with his two other friends, he didn't notice me at first.

But then he saw me.

I glared at him, and i saw his eye smile again. I rolled my eyes and kept walking. But apparently my friends noticed and started oooh-ing, "What was that all about?" Changkyun asked.

"I sort of bumped into him earlier," i started, "and i sort of threw my bag onto his face--"
"What?!" Both of my friends said at the same time, "Hyung what the fuck-" Hyungwon said, "It was an instinct okay? He called me a fag, then my bag was on his face, simple." I smiled gummily at them.

"We're gonna end up in jail someday because of you." Changkyun chuckled.

~~~

"I'm gonna miss you guys if i get selected in the auditions," i smiled at them,"i won't see you guys anymore, since it's a dorm school."
"We'll miss you too, hyung. But don't let sadness slow you down, be the best you can be." Hyungwon patted my head. "Don't do that-" I squinted at him. "Oof okay." He giggled.

"IS THAT ICE CREAM?" Changkyun started running towards the ice cream shop, "This wasn't here before, what the fuck?" Hyungwon said, casually holding back an awed Changkyun from running into the kitchen to steal ice cream.

"I want some." I said, "You guys want? I'll pay."

"I could eat some." Hyungwon said, "FUCK YEAH!" Changkyun did a victory dance.
~~~

"Okay, I want three cones. One vanilla, one rocky road, and one cookies n' cream." I told the register guy, taking my wallet out of my backpack. "Alright, sir,"
The guy turned around to the kitchen employees, 'THREE CONES, VANILLA, COOKIES N' CREAM, ROCKY ROAD" He yelled over the loud sound of the busy kitchen.
"That'll be nine forty-seven." He smiled hypocritically at me.

I paid and waited a bit, then a worker handed us our cones.

I grabbed my cookies n' cream cone, Changkyun grabbed his rocky road cone, and Hyungwon his vanilla cone.
~~~

Eventually the sad news came. My friends had to leave. We went over to the exit to say goodbye to eachother, but i told them i wanted to stay a while at the mall by myself.

I had already finished my ice cream so I went over to the nearest trash can to throw away the napkin. Then the most annoying thing happened.

I tripped.
But i didn't just trip.
I fell.
And i didn't just fall.

I fell on him.
The same fucking dude.

Sigh. I hate my life.
~~~

Ok I'm so fucking sorry because i literally haven't published anything in a while. But currently I've had a lot of ballet rehearsals and recitals, and I'm also working on an unpublished book. So yeahhhhh uhm. Sorry hoes :(  *UPDATE* I PUBLISHED THE BOOK

- Xiha xoxo