~ 10 ~

Everyone suddenly got up and ran towards where he was, squealing and shrieking, yelling out his name. Four bodyguards surrounded him, five paparazzis were at the door, taking pictures through the windows. I stayed put, not caring much about that asshole. I was the only one sitting down. I rolled my eyes and went back to my phone.

But unfortunately, temptations got the best of me, and i looked up. Oh no.
We made eye contact.
He looked.. Sad. His face made my heart ache, not only because he was pretty, but he looked like he'd been crying, his eyes were red, his nose was blushed, i could sense the pain and frustration just from that little glance at eachother.
But i remembered how much of a jerk he is, and i quickly moved my eyes away.
I wonder if he noticed his mask on my face..

~~~

Chimi and his bodyguards finally made it to the door, and eventually got in after pushing fangirls and fanboys away. After he was gone throught the door, i noticed so many people had their phones out, so many people had Chimi shirts, so many people loved him. Why?
It must be because of his looks, because obviously no one has seen his bitchy personality. Pfft.

Soon after everyone settled down, someone opened the door. It was a fairly old, but fit man, he was tall and wore glasses. "Attention everyone!" The old dude's voice boomed all over the large room, and everyone went quiet, looking at his direction. "We inform you that the name list is full, no more people will be attending the auditions. And since the teachers, judges, and dancers are all here, we will not have the audition at three, it will be starting soon." The old man closed the door, and everyone cheered. And i have to admit, so did i, but then again, i was the last name on the list.

~~~

The old mean secretary stood up with her clipboard in hand and yelled out the first name. A tall blondie stood up and squealed, her group of dance friends cheering her on. She jogged over to the secretary and the woman gave her a piece of paper with a number one on it, the girl clipped it to her leotard and went inside the door.

I took out my phone.

"guys, come to ibighit, im lonely"

Kyunnie_mkne: "omg really? ok i will, im bringing a lot of food"

Hyungw0nn_6: "alright imma go put my clothes back on"

"wtf hyungwon"

Suddenly, i feel someone's eyes staring at me, so i put my phone down. I look over to see one dude who looks like an anime character, and another dude that's incredibly tall- or maybe I'm just short..

"Hi!" The anime dude says, waving his hand, "Erm, hi?" I say confused, one of my eyebrows going up, "I'm Taehyung, I'm 17. This is my best friend Namjoon, he's 19. We saw you were a bit lonely over here, so we came over here to keep you company! I love your hair." He gave me a forced, butterfly-shaped smile. "Listen dude, do you want something from me? I can tell you're being fake." I said, lowering Chimi's mask under my chin.

Taehyung's smile faded, and he sighed, "I'm sorry, i just actually really like your hair, and you seem like a cool person, so i was trying to be nice to see if we could be friends or something." He looked away in defeat and shame. "I told him not to do it, but here i am." Namjoon spoke for the first time, shaking his head. "Oh-" i said, "Well thank you, i got it dyed last night. My name is Yoongi, by the way, I'm 21." I smiled and waved awkwardly at them.

"Why are you so short-" Namjoon asked me, giggling, "I'm not short-.. I-I'm five-five and a half.." I muttered. "Oh shut up, Joonie," Taehyung said, sitting on the ground in front of me, "you always ask that just so you can brag about how tall you are, you five-foot-eleven moron. Taehyung reached up to Namjoon's hand, pulling it down so he would sit. "So tell us about yourself or something, Yoongi." Namjoon smiled softly at me. "Well, uh- I'm only here because i got kicked out of my last academy, and i need money." I scratched the back of my mint head. Taehyung and Namjoon looked at eachother is shock, "Not for Chimi?" They asked in unison.

"Ew, of course not. He's a total dick." I rolled my eyes. "You know him?" Namjoon asked, amazed, "Well, i don't know him, but i saw him at the mall, and i threw my backpack onto his face and took his mask." I said smiling, while pointing at the mask. "Woah- That's really, uh.. Cool." He said with a smile, but with concerned eyebrows.

"Hi I'm Hoseok!" A dude came up from beside us and made all three of us jump with his loud ass voice. After i was done with my small heart attack, i spoke, "Holy shit, you scared us- Anyway, hi, I'm Yoongi, this is--" He chuckled, "Yeah i know, i heard all of your conversation." He smiled innocently. "So you threw your bag onto his face, huh? Iconic." Taehyung, Namjoon and i exchanged looks.

"So! Uh, Hoseok, where are you on the list?" Namjoon asked, trying to break the ice, "Oh, I'm one of the last ones, i was outside for a while, wondering if i should audition or not, but i decided last minute." He smiled, "So how old are you?" Taehyung asked, "I'm 19."
"Hey wait i have a question. Do any of you here like Chimi?" He said, squinting his eyes. "Yes!" Taehyung and Namjoon both said with smiles on their faces, i noticed Namjoon's dimples. "No-.." I said, rolling my eyes.

"You." Hoseok pointed at me, "I love you." He winked at me. Of course, being Min Yoongi, i looked away immediately and blood rushed straight to my cheeks. "D-Don't say those things-.." I scratched my face in awkwardness. "You're the first person that's like me, Yoongi. I hate Park Jimin." He smiled softly at me. "Well yeah, he's a total jerk. People only like him because of his looks." I scoffed, "Agreed." Hoseok said.

"Hey, what are nicknames i can call you guys? People usually call me Tae." Taehyung looked at us. "Tae calls me Joonie, but other friends call me Joon, or Namu." Namjoon smiled and showed his dimples again, "I go by Hobi!" Hoseok's eyes turned into little arcs.

"I don't think I've ever gotten any nicknames.." I say awkwardly.

...

"YOONGAY!" Changkyun yells from the front door, holding two bags of food, Hyungwon behind him, holding two more. Everyone in the giant room turned their heads and watched him as he walked towards me. People laughed. "Wow, Kyunnie, way to embarrass me-.." I cross my arms. "Thats my job, Yoonie." He giggled, "So i don't know any of you but- Who the fuck wants food?!" Hyungwon says as he sits down and sets his bags down. Changkyun did the same, "We got Panda Express."

Our little friend circle then exploded in cheers.

Maybe this friendship is the start of something amazing.

Or something bad.
~~~