~ 12 ~

After what felt like years of talking and messing around, eventually, the first of us got called in. "Alright, wish me luck!" Taehyung said as he stood up and walked towards the front desk. After he got the paper with his number taped to his chest, he looked back at us and smiled as he opened the door to hell. We watched him close the door behind him, we all looked at eachother. Namjoon had his fingers crossed, Hoseok was smiling hopefully, Changkyun was talking to Hyungwon about how scary it must be in there, and i was, well-

Watching Taehyung walk in there, i suddenly realized that if i wasn't good enough, if i didn't make it in, I'd have nowhere to go. No job. No money. At least i would have friends, right? No.
They'd be too busy dancing, i wouldn't get to see them, hell, maybe they wouldn't want to be friends anymore if i don't make it in.

I started to breathe heavily, i felt a lump in my throat, a stinging behind my eyes.
Tears started to fall.
Sitting down, i pushed my knees up to my chest and lowered my head, i don't wanna cry.
Don't let them see you, don't cry, stop crying, you piece of shit excuse of a dancer. You'll never get in.
You're not good enough.

"Yoongi? Hey, are you alright?"

You'll never be as good as them.

"Is he crying? Why is he-"

Because you're not talented.

"Wait, what happened?"

You don't deserve to be.

"Yoongi?"

Because you're just a nobody.

"Yoongi! For fuck's sake, answer me!"

Changkyun's hand felt warm, caressing my tears away.
"I-.. I'm sorry. I didn't e-even mean to cry." I finally responded.
Suddenly i felt them all hug me at the same time.
"I don't know what happened, but I'm worried. Do you wanna leave it or do you wanna explain?" Namjoon calmly said after we were done hugging. "I suddenly just got sad and overwhelmed by my, uh, negative thoughts.." I looked down. "What negative thoughts?" Hoseok asked, i shook my head.

"Okay then, but you know you can tell us anything, Yoonie, we have your back." Hyungwon said, smiling. "Yeah i know, thanks guys, but right now i just think i need to get rid of those thoughts on my own." I smiled weakly at them.

Suddenly, Taehyung came out of the room. Everyone looked. He seemed to be.. Sad.
He slowly walked up to us, everyone stood up, noticing his gloomy expression, and started comforting him.
"What happened, Taehyungie?" Namjoon asked Taehyung, rubbing his shoulder. "Well, i-.." He looked at the ground and everyone sighed. "It's oka-"

"I passed!" Tae suddenly started laughing and jumping around. Everyone attacked Taehyung with soft slaps and yells.
"Dude! I thought you failed!" slap
"Aw man! I got sad!" slap
"I could kinda already tell you were faking it!" slap
"I love you, butfuckyou-" slap slap

Huh. Maybe i could make it in, too.
"Goddamn it Tae! But good job!" slap

"Thanks Yoongi! Sorry guys!" Taehyung said, pushing everyone off of him. "If everyone gets in, I'm buying ice cream, but no pressure!" Hyungwon said, everyone laughing.

---

One down, three more to get accepted.

---

i know i haven't written shit in a while, months, maybe, but i was busy, and when i wasn't busy, i was tired and lazy lmao, sorry, love you guys!
- xiha