~ 3 ~

We were laughing at a lame joke Hyungwon made as we were walking out of the class. But when i walked through the door, i saw the teacher i hated, staring at me dead in the eyes.

She took my arm and pulled me all the way to Shit-Hyuk's office.
"I brought him." She said, glaring at me.

Mr. Bang sighed, "Mr. Min. I'm greatly disappointed in you. You're an absolutely amazing dancer. I don't get why you're so troubled, it's a shame, Min." As he said those last words, my heart ached and i felt a little hurt. "I found this, in front of my house, that you threw eggs and toilet paper at." My least-favorite teacher pulled out a plastic water bottle with my name on it, it must've fell out while i was--
"Vandalizing other people's property, huh?" Mr. Bang started. "You know I've had it with you, Min. You're the best dancer in this school, yet the worst student. I see you have amazing potential, but--" He paused, "We can't have you here anymore."

"This is really hard to do, Min, but it needs to be done. Min Yoongi, i hereby permanently expell you from this academy."

I snapped.

I saw red, and next thing i knew, everything that was on Mr. Bang's desk was on the ground, and i was slamming the door behind me, running back to get my things, and sprinting through the front door. I thought about running back to say goodbye to my friends, but the anger was just too much, i was already running through the rain, towards my house.
~~~

Ok i literally have no ideA where the fuckowski I'm going with this--
Ok bye (and yes i know this is hella short)

- Xiha xoxo