Always call

Stiles sat on the couch his head in his hands. He'd managed to make it up to his apartment from his jeep. He fought to ignore the visions that kept appearing in his room. Allison, Aiden, the nogitsune, he refused to acknowledge them.

A knock at his door caused Stiles to jump.

"Stiles?" Derek's voice called out in concern.

Stiles practically leapt towards the door.He opened it with a sigh of relief at the alpha standing on the other side. He grabbed Derek's arm and pulled him inside, closing the door behind them.

"Are you okay? You sounded-"

Before Derek could finish, Stiles threw himself into Derek.

Derek wrapped his arms around Stiles, holding him close. He closed his eyes, letting his wolf enjoy the closeness.

"Thank you," Stiles sobbed, unable to hold it back. The relief of Derek being there was too much.

"Shh, it's okay, I'm right here," Derek ran a hand gently through Stiles' hair.

"Please stay," Stiles begged. He knew it was pathetic to beg, but he couldn't bring himself to care.

"Of course," Derek agreed with a relieved sigh. He'd been on edge all day thinking that Stiles would reject him.

"Did something happen?" Derek asked cautiously, he wondered what made Stiles call him so urgently.

"I saw him," Stiles answered, not pulling away from Derek.

"Saw who?" Derek frowned in confusion. He thought Allison was the only one Stiles was seeing.

"He kept saying we, I hated when he did that," Stiles cried, gripping Derek harder.

Derek's jaw clenched as he realized who Stiles was talking about.

"I haven't seen him in years, I don't understand."

Derek pulled back slightly so he could look Stiles in the eyes.

"Hey, listen to me, he's gone. It's just you in there," Derek tapped gently on Stiles' temple.

Stiles nodded. It was nice to hear that from someone other than his own subconscious, whom he couldn't trust half the time.

"How much does Jeremy know?" Derek asked then curiously.

"Not much. He knows I went through a really hard time and lost a lot of people in a tragic accident. He thinks that's why I became an FBI agent, to prevent something like that in the future. He knows I blame myself but..." Stiles trailed off. It had been difficult to explain to Jeremy without telling him too much.

"So he doesn't know about the possession or what I am?" Derek pressed, gently.

Stiles shook his head, "He doesn't know anything like that."

Derek nodded. He'd been curious about Jeremy being able to bring Stiles back from a panic attack if he didn't know about the supernatural.

"He thinks you being here will be good for me," Stiles looked up, his eyes meeting Derek's once again.

"I hope so," Derek nodded in agreement, "What do you normally do to help when it gets bad?" Derek asked urging Stiles to sit down.

"I'll go to the bar," Stiles shrugged.

"Oh," Derek recalled the night he caught Stiles' leaving his apartments from being with Emily.

"That's not why I called you," Stiles spoke quickly, his eyes wide.

"No, I know," Derek nodded, though he wouldn't have complained if he had.

"What can I do?" Derek ran a gentle hand along Stiles' cheek.