Chapter 1

-After The Last-

After the 4th Great Ninja War, after the moon stopped leaning in to Earth, after every secrets, after hopes, and after dreams - there will always a happy smile on each people who fought together during those times. One would cry, one would laugh, even one would seek for revenge. But there is always that one person who taught us how to stop those awful feelings.

"Hinata!" The lilac haired girl startled when she heard the familiar loud noise that she hadn't hear since two days ago.

"Naruto-kun?" She sheepishly turned to the direction where she heard where the voices are coming from. It was from one and only, Uzumaki Naruto.

"I'm back, dattebayo!" He exclaimed as he put a two finger up as a peace sign with that wide grin on his face, he was so excited that he wanted Hinata to be the first person he sees after a long mission.

"I see...," she smiled sweetly at him. "Okaerinasai. Naruto-kun must be exhausted from the long journey,"

"Exhausted? Mhm! I've never heard those words ever since I was born, dattebayo," he grinned. "So, what are you up to?"

She turned to the large wooden gate behind her as she's waiting for her sister to get ready. "Otou-san told us to visit Neji-nii-san's grave before we could go to this Fair that was held in the village. I heard that Kakashi-sama was the person who made this very new festival,"

Otou-san: father

"New festival? Fair?" Naruto raised an eyebrow. "Oh, but not to mention that you're going to visit Neji. You're very busy,"

She nodded with a soft smile remain on her pale face. "Sou desu,"

Sou desu: that's right

"Sokka...," he pouted a little before put his hands in his pockets. Seeing the change in his expression, Hinata can't help but caught his instant changing expression. He grinned widely at her before he say, "alright then. I guess I can't bother you now,"

Sokka: I see, is that so?, etc

"Is there something you want to tell me, Naruto-kun?" Hinata asked patiently, but her heart is on the opposite.

He looked at her with hesitation before waved his hand in dismissal with a nervous laugh. "Well... yes, there's... but I don't have to tell you now since you're very busy-,"

"I can manage," she interrupt him but soon was embarrassed since she never interfere at whatever he's talking. "Sumimasen, Naruto-kun! But... I can stay so you can tell me. Beside, Hanabi took her time too long,"

Sumimasen: sorry, excuse me, my apologies, etc

"Sou desu ka?" he chuckled before scratch the back of his neck. "But... even if you give me time, it's only a matter of seconds. What I'm trying to say needs a lot of your time so I don't think you can manage for this time, dattebayo,"

Sou desu ka: really?

"E-eh...," this time, Hinata was the one who's pouting.

"But no worries, I will come to you as soon as you finish whatever you're doing, dattebayo!" Naruto grinned again. "See you later!"

She watched him as he ran in flash, disappear to the sun as the noon has just begun. Her lips were upside down until she bit her lower lip - hesitating whether she should believe in him or follow him instead. But soon, her confusion were replaced with another smile. She knows he has a reason, she must wait if she wants to find out.

Right after that, the young Hyuuga came out from their residence and is smiling widely because she rarely walk around the village with her eldest sister. Hinata smiled down to her who's clinging her grips on her arms. Time flew passed that she didn't realized her youngest sister is also growing up. Her height is almost pass her but still Hinata is still taller.