Chapter 6

-Before, during, after the Wedding-

"Naruto! Hinata! Kekkon omedetou!"

Kekkon omedetou: congratulation on your marriage

"Naruto. Hinata. May your marriage stay youth for the rest of your life! Ganbarou, futari domo,"

Futari domo: you two (informal)

"Kekkon omedetou!"

"Uzumaki Naruto, kekkon omedetou,"

"From the official office, I'm Hatake Kakashi would like to say...," he smiled to the camera. "Kekkon omedetou,"

"Hinata! Neji-kun would be very to hear this! Kekkon omedetou!"

Until the camera stopped on Iruka. He was standing in front of the Academy and he looked very stressed about the words he wanted to say but nothing seems to come in his mind. He blushed when the camera kept on rolling by Konohamaru and finally the younger lad stopped recording before sighing at his old teacher. This is the third time Iruka messed up the words.

"Come on, sensei. I don't have all day, kore," Konohamaru whined made Iruka chuckled.

"Gomen. Let's try again. I won't mess it up this time," Iruka said. Konohamaru raised an eyebrow at him before nodding his head. He click the camera and rolling to record. Iruka's eyes widen before smiling to the camera. "Hinata, Naruto. Kekkon omedetou. Naruto...,"

"Kekkon omedetou! Hinata, I can't believe you're the one who's going to get married than us!"

"Iruka-sensei, will you attend the ceremony as my father, dattebayo?"

"Please, keep on being Naruto-kun's father,"

It was finally the day for their marriage. Konohamaru's friends are helping to get the receptionists desks ready, while the Hiashi's guards made sure the tables and the place is ready. They took place at the Sakura's garden where the trees are blooming during Spring. As for Hanabi, she made sure she helped the kids who are helping and put everything in place while the groom and bride are getting ready. But on that morning, everything has changed. That morning isn't really like the usual, but also isn't as crowded as it used to be. That morning is very calming, it feels like the wind is blowing softly to make sure the weather isn't hot.

Also, everything seems to be in the right time. Everyone is enjoying the day but also getting ready for the special event. From the other Nations are also invited to the wedding, they are Naruto's friends to start with. All the Hyuuga clan are also welcomed to the ceremony so the wedding is pretty much crowded with all their families and friends. When their friends gathered at the place, they talked about how surprised they were for the new wedded couple. They didn't expect Naruto and Hinata would take this to another higher level.

"Sakura!" Ino greeted her friend when she saw her.

The pink haired lady smiled when she saw her friend. "Ino, hi! You looked beautiful, very fashionable I shall say,"

"Really? arigatou," Ino blushed before turned to her friend. "I should say you looked beautiful as well,"

Sakura blushed before smiling. "You bring Sai with you?"