Chapter 4

-Welcome to the family-

"Okaeri, you two," Kakashi welcomed the only Sharingan user in the village along with the blond spiky haired lad as they entered the room together. "So, what's the sitch?"

"So far, Naruto and I got nothing," Sasuke told him.

Naruto sighed as he put his hands on his hips. "We searched the entire ground, dattebayo. Demo, we're on dead end,"

"Another end, huh," Kakashi furrowed his eyebrows. "I'm afraid they're going to attack the village soon. Would that be necessary for them to do that?"

"Konoha is too peaceful right now. People were complaining about it, yet they didn't even bother to help during the war," Sasuke explained with a cold heart made Naruto gave him an 'are you kidding me' face.

"They fought for us, dattebayo. Don't say that," he argued.

Rokudaime looked down to his book before thinking about it further more. It's unusual for this accident to happen, especially after the 4th Great Ninja War. There is no exact explanation on why they want to attack the village but Kakashi has a feeling that it's something about this peace that they've reached with their hard work.

"How many days are you going to stay, Sasuke?" Kakashi asked.

"Two days," he answered which made Naruto grinned.

"If that's so, why don't we eat ramen together, dattebayo! we can catch up with old Team 7, dattebayo!" Naruto exclaimed made Sasuke took a deep breath before glaring at his friend.

The Rokudaime chuckled at one of his student before look back to Sasuke with a serious face. "Then I might need your help with something. You're the only Rinnegan user here, it may come in handy,"

"Alright," with that, Sasuke turned around and walk to the exit. Literally leaving Naruto alone when they went on a mission together.

"Oi, Sasuke. Where are you going, dattebayo?" Naruto called but he keeps walking.

"I remembered I have something to do. Kakashi, let me know when you need me," with that, he left the room with Naruto blinking his eyes at his friend's strange attitude.

"Is he looking for someone, dattebayo?" Naruto asked his sensei as he turned back to Lord Rokudaime.

"Shiruka," Kakashi shrugged his shoulders before looked at him. "Aren't you looking for someone else too?"

Shiruka: who knows

"Hmm? Am I?" He thought for a second before he realized he has an empty schedule for today. Well, he just got back from a secret mission who was sent by the Rokudaime himself for a research. "I don't think I am, dattebayo,"

The older lad closed his eyes before furrowing his eyebrows. "This Otsutsuki is dangerous. We should stay on guard of any unfamiliar stuff,"

"Hai," Naruto nodded before smiling. "Am I dismiss, dattebayo?"

"Oh! Right. You're dismissed," Kakashi told him made Naruto chuckled.

"You should take a rest and enjoy life for once, Kakashi-sensei. What about we have Ramen tonight, dattebayo?" Naruto asked.