Chapter 12

-First Unfortunate Friend-

One week after the birth, the Uzumaki family went back to their new well-made house. Naruto, being a gentleman, opened the door for his wife who was holding baby Boruto in her arms. She giggled before gave him a kiss on the cheek as she entered the house. The front gate was closed as Naruto walked in, to make sure nobody would interfere their happy moments. He excitedly follow his wife as they entered the house together. As the door was opened, they felt like they were actually home for the first time with the sleeping baby on her arms, and the blooming flowers in his heart.

"Tadaima," Hinata softly said before turning to Naruto who was still stood in place made her frowned at him. "Naruto-kun, what's wrong?"

"Iie, I...," he turned to her before looking down to Boruto who was still peacefully sleeping in his mother's arms. "Hinata... I'm... I'm extremely happy right now. Having you and Boruto here in this big house as a family, my little family. I... I'm thankful for you to make me your husband, and... make me the father of our child,"

"Naruto-kun...," she smiled. "I could say the same to you. You also make me the mother of our child, for our family. Dakara, I would like to say thank you for this,"

"You gave birth to him! I almost didn't do anything! There's nothing you should be thankful from me!" Naruto frowned before caressing her cheek, still felt guilty about the fact he couldn't do anything due the pain she faced all those 9 months ago.

"Chigau, Naruto-kun did helped a lot," she smiled happily which made his eyes widen. "Without Naruto-kun, I wouldn't feel all those pains since you cheered me up during those months. I'm really happy,"

It isn't surprising anymore to hear those kind words from her, that was why Naruto always felt so guilty when he couldn't do anything. He smiled though, gave his wife a kiss on the cheek before cleaning up all the stuff from the hospital. His four days in the hospital were really busy to the point he got hungry and bored, but everything was changed when Boruto was born. That early morning was very stressful but he was also glad with the outcome.

Hinata, on the other hand, walked to the sofa and take a good look on her new born son. It has been a week ever since he was born and he already looks like Naruto. His bright yellow hair made Hinata fell over heels again, this boy is going to be something important in the future someday. She heard something from her bedroom and she assumed it was Naruto who was putting the stuff back to where it was. Boruto yawned made Hinata even awed at the view. He is adorable.

"You're one in a million, Boruto," she kissed his forehead before she walked to her shared bedroom with Naruto which is upstairs then put her son on the Queen size bed. "I'll let you rest,"

As she walked downstairs, she saw Naruto was sitting down on the dining table with Boruto's new birth documents. Hinata smiled before took a seat next to him and gave his arm a squeeze just to let him know that she's here with him. He turned his head at her before smiling. He say, "Boruto needs a lot of legalization documents. Konoha Hospital needed my agreement to put his identity there,"

She smiled fondly at him. "You don't need to do it now, dear. You should take a rest with Boruto. In the meantime, I could do those for you,"

"No, that's enough job for you. Let me do this one for once," he frowned. "Seriously, Hinata, you need to settle down. You just gave birth and I saw how painful it was. Let me have this one,"

Hinata's eyes widen before giggling at how adorable her husband is. She caressed his cheek before rubbed her thumb on it. "Naruto-kun, I'm okay with doing your job, especially when I'm alright. It was true, the birth was painful but I'm fine now. You haven't gotten any sleep since Boruto arrived. You took over my place during my hospital rest too. So you should rest along with Boruto, I'm sure you're exhausted from all the hospital works,"