Chapter 9

-A Big Surprise-

On an early of July, Naruto was cleaning the dishes that morning while Hinata is vacuuming all the apartment they're sharing. The house Naruto showed Hinata as her birthday gift will be ready to move in on March, the both of them are very excited for it. They still keep this house thingy as their own little secret, they really don't have the intention to tell their friends either. Was that necessary to tell them? As Naruto was finished, he sat on the dining room and started reading the documents that Kakashi needed him to finish.

The scroll doesn't really mean anything, it mostly written about Konoha's economic expanding since the city is growing. While Naruto was busy studying, Hinata did her chores by doing laundry and wanting to dry the wet clothes that have already been washed. The drying area in their apartment of them is on a top of the building, so Hinata needed to use the stairs with a basket full of clean wet clothes and hung them there. Sometimes she could chat with the other girls, mostly adulthood on their 30s age. But Hinata doesn't mind as she just talk to them, sometimes they would brought up about their children which she thinks really adorable.

She told her husband that she's going to hang their wet clothes on the roof. When Naruto absent-mindedly nodding, Hinata smiled before she exit the house with the basket and walked to the top of the building. When she got there, a morning chilly air hits her face which made her dark hair swung. She smiled before inhale the fresh morning air, it's refreshing. Finally, she saw couple of mothers are chattering in one group while hanging up their family clothes. She hung up all her and Naruto's clothes which are just a few before joining up the motherhood.

"I still can't believe my husband would literally let me do all the things in the house! Mattaku, he didn't even scold the kids when they play something too far!" The mother with curly short hair, looked like she's on the late of her 40s.

"Are you serious? That's messed up! You should know what my husband does! He sleeps all day! He doesn't even go to work! I have to live this family up by my own!" the other lady said while shaking her head in disappointment.

"My kids won't stop crying! My husband won't even help!" The other complained once more.

When they saw Hinata approaching, they cheered and even greeted the young lady with a smile on her face. She greeted, "Ohayou gozaimasu,"

"Ohayou, Hinata," they said in union before the lady with the curly short hair approached her. "Hinata! What about you and your husband so far? Uzumaki Naruto, right? Do you have anything to complain?"

"Does he sleep all day and let you do the work?" The other asked again.

"Oh! Does he even care about having a family with you? Or does he only want your family wealth?" They asked her many mean questions that Hinata herself didn't see her husband like that.

She couldn't barely answer their question because of how low they think about her husband. He may be the Hero of the village, but marrying a Princess from another clan really is a big responsibility and they thought Naruto isn't capable of doing that. That really made Hinata very sad. As they kept on complaining about their husbands, Hinata felt like ignoring them and go back to her room but that sounded really disrespectful - especially towards a parent like them. Finally, they looked at her with an expecting looks made Hinata gulped at how scary they looked.

"So? Do you have any comments about that husband of yours, Hinata?" She bit her lower lip, thinking that Naruto and her needed to move out from this apartment soon. Everyone likes to butt in to their relationships.