Chapter 7

-A Realization-

It was early in the morning when Naruto was called to the Hokage office for a mission, an official mission where he was team up with Sakura, Lee, Shikamaru, Sai, and Hanabi. They needed a Byakugan user in the group for this long trip mission. Even though Naruto could use his sage mode, but he couldn't see what's in front of him - what if the trappers attack them while deactivate their chakra? That's why they needed a Byakugan user. Hearing that, Naruto was surprised to see Hanabi in his group. She's his sister-in-law but she is still too young to face the new and real battle.

Naruto didn't say a word and just followed whatever Rokudaime told them. Kakashi insisted that Shikamaru would be the leader of the team and they have to protect Hanabi no matter what. With Sai's jutsu, they flew outside Konoha to the other side of the Nation. Their mission is basically to protect a Princess in a Butterfly Island. Long ago, when Naruto was on his hard train to use Kyuubi's chakra, it took him about 2 days to get there. Maybe if they use Sai's art, they might get there in about 10 hours.

Hanabi is with Sakura the whole time, even though Naruto offered her to stay beside him since she's his sister-in-law but she declined that. When they reached to their destination, they were welcome to the castle and they saw the Princess who's rather younger than them - maybe about Hanabi's age. The guards were keeping a tight guard since things can happen right now to their only Princess in the Kingdom.

"Watashitachi o motte kurete arigatou," Shikamaru said as the representative in the group.

Watashitachi o motte kurete arigatou: thank you for having us

The Princess has a bright grey eyes as she looked at them. Kakashi didn't exactly tell them who she really was but their mission is to protect her at all cost until things are clear, and they may come back to the village. She glared at them, looks like she doesn't welcome them at all. Naruto glared at her back but decided to put his head down so he won't get in trouble. He had to keep his big mouth shut if he wants to complete this mission. This young brat really annoyed him with a single bitchy glare of her.

"Gomennasai," another older female voice was heard as they turned to the, they assumed, the Queen of the Kingdom as she sat on the center of the seat. "The guards just told me you, Konoha Shinobis, have arrived,"

"No need to rush, your highness," Shikamaru bowed down.

"Watashi wa Miryou-kougou desu. Douzo yoroshiku onegaishimasu," the Queen introduced herself. Then, she turned to her daughter who had a jet black long hair. "Koko wa Kouun-hime-sama desu,"

Miryou (魅力): fascination
Kōun (幸運): fortune
Watashi wa Miryou-kougou desu: my name is Queen Miryou
Douzo yoroshiku onegashimasu: please, nice to meet you (a formal introduction)
Koko wa Kouun-hime-sama: this is Princess Kouun

"Douzo yoroshiku," all they said in union, then Shikamaru said again as a leader of the group, "I'm Nara Shikamaru. These are my comrades, denka,"

Denka: your highness

"I see," the Queen smiled before looked surprised to see a very young girl in the group. "You, Konoha Shinobis, brought a young child with you?"

"Youji?" Sakura question back before realizing that the Queen referred it to Hanabi. "Kore wa Hyuuga Hanabi desu,"

Youji: young child
Kore wa Hyuuga Hanabi desu: that is Hyuuga Hanabi

"Douzo yoroshiku, denka," Hanabi bowed and the Queen giggled.

"Isn't it a bit dangerous to bring a young child with you to this mission? This isn't an easy mission after all," the Queen asked, sounded like she underestimate Hanabi who looked very young for her age to join her team.