Chapter 11

-Uzumaki Boruto-

The evening of 26th of March was calming, everyone was enjoying their days as a new family and most of them were so happy about their new borns. The skies even painted in nice colors, it was really enchanting while it lasts. But it was different for the Uzumaki family. Shizune was running from the Hokage's office to the Hospital, to make sure that everything's on plan. They don't want to have a single mistake on tomorrow's birth. Even Rokudaime is on business for this occasion.

He walked to the Hospital, along with some high-level Jounins to accompany him, and also Shikamaru as his advisor. They walked rather fast to that specific room for the birth. The Jounins opened the door for them as Kakashi and Shikamaru walked through and saw everything was on place. Even the Doctors and Nurses were there to serve. Shikamaru can't help but smile at how everything is fine. All they need to do is wait for tomorrow, and they have to standby until tomorrow. They also needed an opening from the lilac haired lady as their code.

"Mendokse na, I want my son't birth to be as special as this," Shikamaru teased the Hokage who actually gave a full responsibility for this, even the father of the child doesn't even know.

"I could do that to everyone too, you know," Kakashi chuckled before he glanced at the white room. "This... reminded me of a funny memory of mine,"

Shikamaru turned to him. "What would that be, Rokudaime-sama?"

Since people kept on dragging the 'sama', there was no point of him to stop them from quitting that. After what Hinata said to him months ago, it really warms his heart that she thought about him as Naruto's hero - for always sticking around for him, watching over him. Even though he didn't deserve to be called like that, Hinata was so sure that Kakashi was honorable for that boy. He still thinks that Jiraiya deserved everything from his position. Beside of that, he was Naruto's guardian angel.

"Naruto no tou-chan wanted me to pay a close attention for his wife during her pregnancy to Naruto. Until the day of Naruto's birth, I still have the same feelings for his baby now," Kakashi chuckled but Shikamaru doesn't understand what he meant.

"Naruto's father? Yondaime-sama was it?" He asked the older lad. "Who was his mother? He never talk about it,"

"Uzumaki Kushina was his mother," Kakashi told him. "She and Yondaime died on the first day of Naruto's birth,"

He frowned before shook his head. He put his hand on the Rokudaime's shoulder before smiling, "Today or tomorrow is going to be his baby's birth. We can mourn the tragic birthday of his some other time,"

Kakashi chuckled. "Gomen, these weeks has reminded me of those moments. That's all,"

"I know," Shikamaru said before he say, "Let's just celebrate his happiness for his family this time. Mendokse, let's make that poor boy happy for the first time of his life,"

The Rokudaime turned to his right hand man with a question look. "What do you mean by for the first time? He's always happy,"

He chuckled before walking away to check the other stuff for the birth. "You know what I'm talking about,"

And maybe he pushed his buttons too much, Shikamaru hated it for making him saying things he doesn't want to say. It is amusing for Kakashi to see how embarrassed he was but he can play with that later. Before they could walk away from the room, two Hyuugas guard came in so suddenly which made Shikamaru narrowed his eyebrows. Not anyone is allowed to enter this room until after the birth. Whoever they are, they must be stopped right now. Before Shikamaru can launch an attack, Kakashi stopped him by giving him a hand up.