Chapter 3

-Restore The Clan-

In the middle of the summer season, Team Kurenai has just came back from their recent mission. It needs lot of teamwork because the villain is surprisingly good with Ninjutsu. But with their intelligences, they took the man down with Taijutsu because they knew they couldn't use Ninjutsu while fighting with him. They're in the Hokage's office, reporting the success mission they've achieved.

"Okaeri, Team 8. You all did a wonderful work," Kakashi, the Rokudaime in the Konohagakure, praised their hard works.

Okaeri: welcome back

Kiba proudly cross his arms in front of his chest as he say, "heh, we could've done better,"

"I see...." Kakashi chuckled. "Oh, I forgot. Since you're the only team who showed up in this office, I have one more mission for you. Don't worry, it's a local mission,"

"Local mission? Does that mean we won't have to go outside the village?" Hinata asked.

Kakashi nodded. "That's right. Are you willing to accomplish them?"

Truthfully, Hinata and Shino are tired. They just wanted to rest from the long journey, but Kiba is in the opposite mind from them. He looks so fired up when he hears there's a new mission. If the Rokudaime put that up, it doesn't look like the mission is for them. He's waiting for another team to show up and Team 8 is the only one who's in the room.

"Bring it on!" Kiba exclaimed. Suddenly, a door was open made the four of them surprised before see the two familiar people walked in with a loud racket.

"Kakashi-sensei!" The blond spiky haired lad yelled along with his teammate.

The Rokudaime's eyes widen when he saw them barging into the room. "Naruto? Sakura?"

"Kakashi-sensei!" Sakura yelled again. "Is it true!?"

"E-eh? What is true?" Kakashi asked with a question expression.

"Kakashi-sensei...," Naruto asked more seriously, eye to eye with the Rokudaime. "Is it true, dattebayo? Is it true that... Sasuke's coming back today, dattebayo?"

"Sasuke?" Kiba turned to Shino and Hinata looked at Naruto's back who was so serious about the fact that his friend is coming back soon.

The older lad from them sighed in stressed before lean on the back of his sofa. He say, "It isn't a secret anymore,"

"Shinkendesu ka!?" Sakura seems more surprised as she started to have heart eyes made Naruto turned to her with a chuckle.

Shinkendesu ka: are you serious

While looking at Sakura, Naruto realized there are other people beside both of them but the first person he see was Hinata. He blushed when they made an eye contact, before giving her one of his warm smile. She smiled back at him, blushing up when Naruto gave her a wink.

"Yes, but I don't know when. It supposed to be today," Kakashi told them. "While waiting for Sasuke's arrival, can you give me and Team 8 some privacy? We're talking about their new mission,"

"New mission?" Naruto turned back to Hinata. "But, weren't they just arrived, dattebayo?"

"I know, but Kiba said he would accept this mission. Don't worry, it's a local mission. D-rank even." Kakashi explained before turned to the team. "Minna, your mission is very simple and I assume you can accomplish this in no time,"