Chapter 8

-New Decision-

"Great job, minna!" Kiba exclaimed as they returned to Konoha from their long mission. He then stretched his arms up and say, "man, I could go for a hot bath right now,"

"You sound like an old man. Why? Because old man likes to go for a hot bath," says Shino which made Kiba glared at him.

"You don't even have to say that," he said with a pout but then he turned to Hinata with a proud smile. "Oh yeah! Hinata, your Juuho Shoushiken really improved! You've become stronger!"

"Arigatou, Kiba-kun," she happily smiled with the compliments. "Kiba-kun's Gatsuuga really improved as well. Kiba-kun had trained very hard,"

"Yeah! Thanks!" Kiba grinned. "But I won't lose to you, Hinata! your jutsu is great, but I know I can be as strong as you are right now,"

Hinata smiled after hearing what her friend said. "Okay! Let's train harder together,"

"What about me? Are you forgetting me as well?" Shino asked which made the other two laugh.

Kiba then stopped laughing before turning to Hinata with a question look. "Hey, Hinata? Since Neji's death, I have never see you train yet you have become a strong shinobi now. Did you train with someone else perhaps?"

"Of course," Hinata giggled. "Naruto-kun asked me to train with him. He found my basic ability during our training and told me that he can make me mastered the jutsu. I think Naruto-kun is very smart,"

"That guy is full of himself," Kiba rolled his eyes. "Oh well. I'm going home,"

"Wait, who's going to report the mission to Rokudaime-sama?" Shino asked but Akamaru and Kiba have already left which leave him with Hinata. "It's just us now. Why? Because Kiba betrayed us,"

"Kiba-kun must be exhausted. Maybe we should report this to Rokudaime-sama?" Hinata asked and Shino agreed.

They walked to the center of the village, on the way to the Hokage's office. The soft chatters and laughters were heard when they passed people who are enjoying the very peaceful era. It really made Hinata very happy to see how happy they are. They don't even need to worry about sacrificing their lives for the village anymore, that mind of a shinobi is over. Those kids have a bright future ahead, thanks for the hero of the village and those people who had sacrificed their lives for them.

Now that it was over, all they need to do is work hard. Hinata won't lose either. Those new generations seems to have special strengths that they may surpass the previous generations. They really held something special for the future and Naruto really did protected them all for a fine future. Hinata smiled by thinking about it. Even though she trained with him once in a while, but Naruto is still stronger - she just wanted to be as strong as him. Hearing Kiba saying that she's stronger really made her feel like she still have hopes to be able to stand tall with Naruto.

"Look at her! Is she even an Uzumaki for wearing that clothes?"

"She's showing herself off because she's married to Naruto. How selfish,"

"Does she even know clothes manner?"

Hinata's eyes widen before she looked down as they passed the crowds with Shino. She doesn't know anything about what people say, but it sure hurts. Her mission clothes? Are they talking about her mission clothes? She glanced at a mirror which she passed them and realized what they were talking about was true. She's showing too much skin with this mission clothes, although Naruto never mention anything about being too open - but he sure mentioned about being cold. He never say anything about her mission clothes.