Chapter 2

(Play song whenever)

Izuku had been practicing quite a bit at the beach. He even successfully repairing a television, fridge and some other indoor appliances. However it was hit or miss (Shut up) with his chances. While he didn't go to the beach on his more sick days, he did go and talk to the teacher whenever he was there.

The pile of repairable junk got smaller as his self taught lessons drilled themselves into his head. As he fixed things like the fridges and the television that stayed back at home, he started to get creative. Adding stuff together, being inventive.

Each gadget has a purpose and all you need to do is build it for that purpose. It was odd talking to the skeleton. There was a sense of hate deep down in his heart for the dying sour skeleton. And this is where he was now, on the clean beach making his invention.

"So what are you repairing today?" the skeleton man he learned was named Toshinori Yagi inquired. "Not repairing." The Izuku told the teacher. "I'm using the parts to make something new." The man gave a smile...which was immediately ruined by the spout of blood he shot out. "I see the department of support's exams are coming closer..." 

He brought up after wiping his move. "They are? Man time flies." "It does." The man looked at the clean beach. How long had it been since he saw this beach this clean? He couldn't exactly remember. "You did a good job, even if it was just for your practice."

"How so?" he asked the blonde man who pulled out a newspaper article. "I only took this page if you were going to be here." He said as Izuku took the page from the man. "Local unnamed anonymous youth cleans Dagobah Municipal Beach Park."

He read. "A youth who went by unknown and wanted to remain unnamed had cleaned up the trash filled beach turning the once trash covered beach into a popular dating spot..." He handed the paper back to the man as he muttered, "Well that explains the couples..." " midoriya my boy, you've done a wonderful job." He smiled.

"Who knows, maybe you'll turn into a legend of the beach?" "A legend? For cleaning up trash?" he asked looking at the 'teacher' as if he were ludicrous. "Well, it's not uncommon for youths in love to turn one thing into another." The man explained. "Who knows, this act which created this new popular dating site might have just added you to one of those dating rumours and myths."

"I'd rather not be associated with picking up trash..." "No, no. Nothing trash related..." the man waved his hand quickly. "It could be like the thousand paper cranes one." "...A thousand pieces of trash..." Yagi sighed as his head slumped in defeat. "No..." he groaned softly. "It's going to be hard for me to come up with an example without you turning it to trash."

"What I'm trying to say my boy is that you'll become a dating myth one way or the other. Hell, your probably one right now!" he pointed his hand to the dock where a couple was. "The Selfless Healer of the Beach, the tale of a youth that took it upon himself to clean the beach when no one else did which gained the attraction of a goddess that rewarded him for his selfless act."

He heard clapping as he turned back around to Izuku. "That was beautif-" he then spat out blood. "I suppose it was." Yagi said. "Anyway, are you going to turn that into trash?" "Don't need to as it was still picking up trash." He said but before the older man could continue. "But selfless acts of kindness would be rewarded in the future, the moral of that story you just made up." "That's right!" "But a goddess huh?" izuku let out a low whistle.

"You gonna spread that one?" "I just might." The man chuckled...before he started chuckling blood. Izuku kept working on the invention before another conversation started. "Are you worried about the exams?" Toshinori asked.