UA part 3

"I'm Izuku Midoriya": Izuku speaking

'I'm Izuku': Speaking in head

Disclaimer: I don't own my hero academia or any pictures shown in this story

A/N- My account was messed up so I couldn't upload chapters but I got It fixed so Yay?

Izuku had waited for a few days for the exam results to return after the exam. "Excuse me, are you Izuku Midoriya?" asked a man as Izuku looked up to face him. "Here's a letter for you." "Thank you, sir." He politely said as he took the envelope from the man's hands. He looked down and saw it had U.A's symbol on it. This was the letter. Izuku walked back into his apartment while his mother was away on holiday. He opened the fridge and helped himself, what his mom didn't know didn't hurt her.

After a few minutes he decided to open the letter which dropped some sort of disc which then played a recorded video of his results. How did he do? He got in! He was accepted! Perfect. He had successfully made it into U.A! ...But now he had to go to school... His head slammed onto the desk as he was back in his room. He released a groan into the wood that did nothing to stop him before he moved his head enough to the side. Plus side? He got resources much easier now... However there was still the fact he had to go there for some time... But he could definitely bring back useful gadgets and possibly make a profit.

One thing he heard when listening to Mei was the fact that companies would express interest in their inventions. So that was another plus. Another one was the fact that there were many quirks too. Sure he couldn't really get to observe when a nice quirk popped up. But it was good to note. Izuku stood up from his desk and went to tell the good news to his mother.

After few minutes of his mother crying happily over the phone they had a real conversation. "But still, for you to go to school surrounded by people that can hurt you...I can't say I'm not worried..." "I'll be fine. As long as I keep up with the school stuff, I'll be fine." "But to think, All Might would be teaching there. You must be so happy, Izuku!" "I know, Mom and I am." Inko let out a small sigh of relief. "So you managed to make it into the support course." "I suppose congratulations are in order." "No, it's fine Mom." "Nonsense. You are undertaking avery important time in your life, a dangerous one at times." Inko said. "Besides, I know you won't let me down Izuku." "Thanks Mom." "Oh Izu- honey I left some katsudon in the fridge for you to eat." "Thanks Mom" Izuku continued to chat with his mother as he went and brought his favourite food.

Meanwhile, Toshinori Yagi sat at a desk at U.A as he went through his future notes. He would be teaching soon. He needed all the practice he needed. Or else he would be using crib sheets and palm cards. Just then the door opened to reveal the principal! "Yes! It's I!" he said. "The lovable principal and mascot of U.A! You don't know if I'm a mouse, bear or dog!" "Principal Nedzu-" Yagi didn't finish as he spouted blood as the principal arrived. What was this? A sitcom or something! "Are you okay?" the mouse named Nedzu asked. "I'm fine principal!" the blonde confirmed. "What brings you here principal?" "Just here to say that the support course examinees have gotten there results." "And how's it looking?" "Well, this year we might have a smaller year. All three classes usually outnumber the hero course, but this year it seems we have a smaller group." "Around the same size of the hero course? Even smaller than that?" the blonde asked the mouse. "Yes, yes indeed." The mouse lifted himself onto the chair next to the teacher. "It also depends on how many hero students get into U.A too, especially if those students end up having Aizawa-san as their teacher."

"Oh yes, I just looked at Aizawa's teaching record." Toshinori said. "Over one hundred and fifty expulsions (Don't quote me on that). It would be a miracle if the hero course can get more heroes." "Aizawa does make it hard doesn't he?" Nedzu asked. "But you understand his intentions do you not?" "I do." The skeleton said. "He expels those who don't have the qualifications of being a hero. I understand, some slip through the cracks and pass the exams but do not have heroic qualifications." "...But it seems we have an interesting bunch of students though." Nedzu said. "The support course students that passed were very interesting." Yagi looked at the principal with wide eyes. "What makes you say that?" "I see the student you were interested in." was all Nedzu said seeing as Toshi did a spit take with his blood.

"He spits out blood the same way as you said! However, he seemed to hold it in for a good amount of time, only spitting it out when we weren't looking." "I swear seeing both him and you spit, I wouldn't be surprised if you too were related or something." "Just from the way we spout out blood?!" "Yep!" the mouse nodded innocently. "So...uh...did he pass?" "Izuku Midoriya? He passed, got his envelope recently too!" Toshinori released a sigh of relief he didn't know he held. "...I see." "It seems like he's already getting along with future support classmates already." "Oh, you mean at the support course free meal?" "Yep! You did sound worry about him making friends here, especially with his health condition." "...Yeah." The man nodded. "With a health condition like that at a young age...it would be very hard to make friends..." "Well it seems young Midoriya and young Hatsume have gotten off to a good start..."

"Oh, that reminds me principal!" the teacher said as the mouse started pouring some tea. "Your also overlooking the support course right?" "That's right!" the mouse smiled as he handed him a cup. "Here you go!" "Oh, why thank you." "Even though heroes are important, a person like me prefers the support course." He admitted. "Thanks to my wonderful quirk." "Yes, High Spec." High Spec, a quirk that granted the principal intelligence surpassing that of humans! He was also an extremely rare case of an animal that manifested a quirk. The mouse nodded as he sipped his tea. "Very interesting lot." He said in between sips. "Probably quirkier than the future hero course kids!" he laughed, slipping a little bit of tea. "Oops..." "Don't worry sir, I'll clean it later." Toshinori said.

"But I do have to wonder who their homeroom teacher is." "Why don't you have a look?" "Is it Power Loader?" "He is taking over the other courses' development classes." "Hm, well Aizawa is taking the hero course class along with Kan taking the other if there's another class." The man said. "F, G and H...I would have assumed that Power Loader would take one of the homeroom positions along with the development classes." While the hero course had classes focused on heroics, the support course had classes focused on well developing gadgets. Power Loader focused on work in the Development Studio and so did the students of the support course. "So his rotating between the three classes' development time?" he asked the mouse. "Yes. The support students also have a 'free inventing period' too. But Power Loader wanted to be safe and would rotate between the three classes when their development periods came up." "I'm guessing that Yamada would be doing English lessons and Ishiyama would be doing modern literature?" "Correct!"

Toshinori picked up the class lesson periods of the support classes. "Homeroom, English, modern literature, development classes that have been extended. I got to say it works." "More time to develop gadgets is important, it's why they are in the development of support in the first place!" "I wonder who the homeroom is-" he stopped as he looked at the person and back to Nedzu. "Really...?" "Is there a problem?" "Well for freshmen, this is a drastic change for them." "It'll be fine! Besides it's only homeroom!" Toshinori looked at the mouse and sighed. He could only hope it would be alright.