True Power

(I've finally come out of seclusion. Learning from the masters of the post no justsu i've managed to procrastinate for 2 whole years. Anyways reading the stuff from before seems kinda cringe now but it is what it is. I won't be restarting the story just because I've come back and felt like the other stuff isn't up to current standard. It works and thats what matters. Okay now onto the important things. Updates will probably be inconsistent this was never something I thought would be successful just something I thought would be interesting to do. But besides that there's something even more important. The chapters will now get special names. Anyways enjoy the story. Or don't, though if you don't like it I can't see why you would even be here.)

Izuku had walked up onto the stage as his face reverted to that of a normal smile. He now stood before the class B student Tetsutetsu. "Now for the final match of the first round!" Midnight called out. "From the class 1-B is Tetsutetsu! And from class 1-H is Midoriya!" The crowd cheered for the teens to knock each other around, they wanted them to spill blood. Midnight looked toward her student, knowing his...health issues. She was proud that the three got to the final event, even if two surrendered for different reasons. "Are both contestants ready?" she asked as they nodded. "I'm fine." Izuku said, not to refer that he was ready for the fight, but he would be fine due to his blood-spewing tendencies. 

"But before we begin..." he started as he started to take off the gym jacket-shirt and threw it to the side, revealing the muscles he had. His eyes looked around, mainly at the class 1-A bunch. " It's a risky move, but the only way I can use my only available quirk as Izuku here without destroying the shirt. " He calmly thought. " Besides, only a few were close to seeing me, and usually I was in that bulk form a majority of it anyway. " "I hope you don't mind if I do this." He said to his first opponent in the tournament. However his opponent...was...shedding a tear? His fist was gripped in the air as his eyes were closed. "How...manly!" he said before grinning upon opening his eyes. "Then I'll do the same!" Tetsutetsu had just thrown his shirt to the side much as he had done. They both got into a stance as they waited for Midnight to start the match. "..."

 Izuku's eyes darted over to Midnight. " Oi! Don't let your sadistic tendencies start now! Stop ogling the both of us, release that grip on the whip of yours and start the match! " "Start!" she called out as Izuku's eyes immediately darted back to Tetsutetsu who ran forward and used his quirk Steel to turn his skin...into steel. " Steel a quirk similar to Hardening. " He thought. " Much like Kirishima, he can't keep it up for too long as he will start to suffer from iron fatigue which will gradually weaken the steel's hardness." " Izuku started to run at the approaching Tetsutetsu before dropping to the floor and sliding underneath the steel man. He immediately got up and turned around just as the steel man turned around and threw a punch as it went past his head. He inwardly smirked as he raised his right hand and formed a fist as it came crashing down.

 "Remember to block!" he warned the steel man. "Let's just say my punches...have a lot of force behind them..." Tetsutetsu raised his arm to block...but Izuku missed on purpose, getting the steel man's attention. But before the man could say something to Izuku, the roar of what sounded like chainsaws roared out as they came down at Tetsutetsu! The steel teen immediately crossed his arms to block the two chainsaws that sprouted out of two arms that came out of Izuku's back. And then, they clashed. "And chainsaws ingrown into a pair of extra arms have suddenly come out of Midoriya's back!" Present Mic shouted. "And sparks are flying!" Sparks were flying off Tetsutetsu's arms as he blocked the two chainsaws. He now understood why Izuku had taken off his shirt. It was to use his quirk! And then suddenly, from the sides, two more functioning chainsaws collided with the steel quirk user's sides.