Sports festival Part 2

Disclaimer; I don't own my hero academia or any pictures/videos used in this story

"Those who reach the top merely encounter fresh new hardships." Midnight started. "And the kids who have enrolled here will hear it countless times: Plus Ultra!" "The boy who placed first in the preliminaries gets ten million points!" Midnight said, causing Joker to gulp before a hand was placed on his shoulder from Midoriya. "The time limit is fifteen minutes. The point value of each group's headband is worth the total point accumulation of each of the warhorse's members." "And the one to wear the headband will be the warhorse's rider! Think of him or her as a standard-bearer." The r-rated hero continued. "Until time is up, you'll all be fighting and stealing as many of each other's headbands as you can! You may not equip your headband on any area besides above your neck! As more and more headbands are taken, maintaining control of the situation will become more and more demanding!"

"And the most important aspect of our human cavalry game is that even if you should lose your headband or crumble as a horse configuration...you're still not out of the game!" "So that means..." Yaoyorozu started as the others began mumbling to themselves and others. "That, with forty-two contestants, around ten to twelve horses will be on the battlefield the entire time...?" Satou asked for confirmation. "In other words, there's no need to get antsy if your group's headband is taken once, right?" Ashido asked the frog girl. "But if you don't have your eyes on the break-up of the points everyone's gaining and losing, you won't be able to judge properly, Mina." Asui said as she gave her a curious look. "Are you okay?" "Ah? I'm fine." She said but then again, the same question could be asked for the others of class 1-A. They were all shaken up due to the villain attack, and they had to take a day to rest. The way Present Mic said they easily shrugged them off? All lies made to make the audience safer especially with the new generation of hero kids.

"Quirks are of course allowed, so I want to see some fine brutality out there! That being said...this is still just a human cavalry battle game! If you attack any other group with the malicious aim of breaking them up, that's a red card and you'll be forced to sit out the rest of the game!" Midnight said cracking her whip. "All right, you now have fifteen minutes until then! START NEGOTIATING YOUR TEAM UPS!" Joker immediately raised his hand. "Since I have the ten million points...does that mean I have to be the rider? Or can I hand that off?" "...You can hand the rider position to someone else." Midnight said as she already saw that all the non-hero course students had already grouped together. "Joker...are you related to that heroine up there?" Izuku asked, causing Joker to sigh before looking up to the stands as a woman gave him the thumbs up.

"Is that...?" "Ms Joke? Yes." Joker said. "Manga is my cousin on my father's side while I'm related to Ms Joke on my mother's side." "Huh...the more you know." Izuku mumbled. "Now, let's discuss our positions." "Right." The three nodded. "Hatsume, Joker, how do you feel about being at the back." Izuku said. Hatsume nodded as did Joker after a while. "Good, Hatsume, do you reckon you can give Joker one of your hover soles?" "I can!" "Good, now we need to discuss who shall be our rider." Izuku brought up. "Shinso's quirk will be useful in getting headbands, but I can't use my quirk while in the front, especially with my hands full..." "I don't need to be the rider in order to use my quirk." Shinso said. "You can take it." "However, the thing is I also want to keep my quirk hidden til the final event...but, I'm afraid it can't be helped. If you want the rider position, say so now or otherwise..." "Take it already." "...You sure?" he asked as the blue haired teen nodded.

"Okay, Joker, make sure to have those grenades ready." The rider told the clown who nodded as he now had the right hove sole on his leg. "Here!" Hatsume said as she held up a jet pack. "This will help with our hover soles too!" Izuku took the jetpack and put it on. "You guys ready?" he asked as he got agreement from all three of them. "Then let's go get our headband!" "Ten minutes have passed." Midnight said as she stretched. "We'll be starting any moment now!" "Now shout out your war-cries and fire the signal!" Present Mic announced as the second event was now underway. "May the blood on the rocks be washed by yet more blood! Now's the time for U.A's deadly feud! Let's do it!