Sports Festival Part 1

(Picture doesn't have anything to do with the story it just looked nice)

Disclaimer; I do not own any pictures or content related to my hero academia

Today was the day of the grant event! The day of the sports festival! Many people from over the country came to the event. However, this year would all be on the freshman year mainly due to the news of class 1-A having thought villains! "Since they have the fervour to prove themselves during their last chance, and the experience to hatch decent battle plans it's usually the seniors who are in the spotlight." Kamui Woods said. "But this year, it's the freshmen who are getting all the attention!" Mount Lady said as she went to get some takoyaki. However...in the end.... She ended up using her sex appeal to get a free meal... How shameless... ... ... But it was pretty great though. "We too came with the intention of scouting, but..." Kamui started as he looked at how packed it was. "The security is just too thick. Oh well."

Said the pro hero called Deathgoro. "Wow, it looks like they're attracting pro heroes from all over the country." Mount Lady said as she shamelessly ate her takoyaki. In the 1-H waiting room, Izuku was sitting with Joker and Hatsume, with the latter wearing some off her 'babies' over top of her gym outfit such as her hover soles and her wire arrow along with a harness of some description. She still had her goggles and gloves though with the sleeves rolled up. Wonder if she could run in those big metallic boots...they did have turbines in them so maybe. However for the other two, they just wore the gym outfit without any added gizmos their companion had on. As Hatsume tinkered away, Joker had nudged Izuku in the side.

"Pst, Izuku." He whispered. "Yes Joker?" "Doesn't that harness make her...you know more...noticeable?" Izuku understood what he was saying. It was hard not to notice without anything going on. "Yes." Was the sole reply from the dark purple haired teen before blood spout out of his mouth...again! "Hey, don't force yourself okay?" "Nah, I want to see the look on the hero kid's face when a support course member beats them." He truthfully told the clown. "Besides, I don't want Shinso to one up me either." "A rivalry already?" the clown asked as the other male shook his head. "No, not a rivalry, we just have the same goal is all, besides those hero kids need us for our skills in upgrading their costumes! So they shouldn't look down on the hand that feeds." "If you say so..." "It's time."

Midoriya said as he stood. "Let's go and bring home the gold!" Those in 1-H walked out onto the field where they would be participating in the festival. There were a lot of people here. "The U.A sports festival! Where the hero world's inchoate little eggs aim for each other's throats and the top! Our grand yearly melee!" a familiar voice announced. He was having way too much fun announcing. "And let me guess, all you miscreants came to see them, right?" he asked. "The freshly formed miracle stars that shrugged off a mass villain assault with wills of steel! The department of heroics freshman class! You're here for class 1-A, right?!" Izuku frowned as he listened to the hero. Fend off a group of villains?

Yeah right, but most of them were injured. "Man, they're treating us like we're just their foils or something." "What a load..." Were some murmurs from Shinso's class as they approached the centre of the 'arena' they would be at for the day. However, when the tiny class of 1-H saw who was going to be chief referee for the day, they hands meet with their faces. No wonder she wanted her class to win. She was the chief referee...that and she was their homeroom teacher. So it was only natural...but still... The men in the audience seemed to have a good time.

"Hey, check it out!" asked a hero in the stands. "If it isn't the eighteen plus only heroine, Midnight! She's the chief referee for the freshman stage this year!" "Where's the principal?" another asked. "As usual, he's overseeing the senior stage." "...Nice..." "Now, now, fair play!" Midnight said as she cracked her whip while standing in that pose of hers. ...Maybe they got to her self conscious more than they thought... They were such a ruthless and savage class... "What's Midnight-sensei wearing?" asked a blushing Kirishima. "Wait, eighteen plus only? Even though this is a high school? Is that really okay?" asked Tokoyami. "That's an R-Rated hero for you." Kaminari said. "She's our homeroom teacher." Izuku said next to them and his sigh shot out blood.