UA Part 4

Disclaimer: I don't own my hero academia

A/N- A nice long chapter because I couldn't figure out how to split the chapter

Izuku was sprawled out on the couch as he faced the ceiling. It had only been a night and soon his lessons for three years at U.A will begin. He had already got the U.A uniform and the U.A sports uniform. So he was set...for the most part. His mother had told him that he required books, pens and a bag to hold it all. She told him to go shopping. Izuku's response was that he'd go later....So he was going now. He got up grabbed his wallet and left the apartment building. Izuku bobbed his head as he left. "Bag, pens, books." He repeated the list for his school needs.So where was he going for his shopping needs? The Kiyashi Ward Shopping Mall also known as Wookiees!There he got a one strap bag, a couple of books with some pens....That was it. Nothing more...Until he left that was.With his new bag on with his books and pens inside, he stopped as he saw a battle between heroes and villains.

He didn't get far from the shopping mall and he was already treated to a sight of battle.Well, it was time for info gathering now. Izuku ducked into an alleyway and thanks to some quick moves ended on the buildings roof where he now looked down at the fight.The first hero who arrived on the scene was a man wearing a black unitard with a wood helmet, wooden gloves that reach past his forearm, a wooden belt, and wooden shoes.This was the hero known as Kamui Woods. A hero Izuku had seen before.The screaming fangirls also confirmed it was Kamui Woods. The hero used his quirk Lumber to generate wood from his arm. The wood from his arm sprouted into many branches resembling a tree in winter as the villain easily moved around each branch before jumping off the side of the buildings into the air.

That's when the second hero turned up. She had long voluminous blonde hair with two curled strands and violet coloured eyes with white pupils. She wore a purple and cream coloured skin tight bodysuit that is accented with orange stripes. The bodysuit also has three peculiar orange diamond shaped dots on the purple top that are located under her chest. She also wore a purple domino mask with horn-like protrusions on the sides.This was the hero named Mount Lady. Another hero that Izuku had seen before...wasn't her debut a few months ago? Using her quirk of Gigantification, she grew into a giant of around two thousand meters. Maybe a little more or a little less, he wasn't really counting. She threw her arm to catch the villain and as her hand captured the villain, the villain escaped the same way he escaped Kamui's quirk. 'Hm...' Izuku watched as the villain escaped from the two heroes.

However, Kamui Woods was right behind the villain using his branches to pull himself to the buildings they latched onto. Mount Lady, due to her giant form, could easily cover the ground quicker. Izuku had to admit, he was quite impressive. It didn't look like the villain had done any crimes. Except for using his quirk..."There it is, there it is, there it is." And there were Mount Lady's fans alright....Was it a coincidence that they always showed up together at a few fights? Probably, but that wouldn't stop anyone from spreading rumours...."Reminder to self..."Izuku lost interest as he hopped back down and headed back home.

TimeSkip

Izuku wore the U.A uniform as he headed towards the high school. The past couple of days he spent inventing, or in his free time, he actually met up with Mei a few times. Now that he entered onto the school's grounds and approached his class. "1-H." he muttered as he walked down the hallway.He soon came across said classroom before he walked in. It was pretty empty aside from a few people.As it turned out, quite a few hero course students got in, but there was a rumour of expulsion on the first day. Right now this year's support course divided into F, G and H was smaller than the two A and B hero classes.

Yes F, G and H combined were smaller than the forty students of the hero course.But then that expulsion rumour he heard from a senior."Hey there Izu-kun!" he turned to see Hatsume wave as he approached her and got to a nearby desk.These desks were really designed with the purpose of inventing gadgets in mind. It kind of reminded him of a small workshop."Seems we are in the same class after all." He said as he took his bag off as he waited for homeroom."Wonder who our homeroom teacher is..." he wondered as Hatsume brought up the mention of Power Loader. "Settle down." Their homeroom teacher said as she walked in...Huh?"Huh?"The class...was expecting this....Isn't this sort of thing... not allowed in a high school?