Party

Jennie's Point of View

My friend Namjoon invited me to his friends party and told me to bring someone. Of course I brought someone no other than my beautiful girlfriend Chaeyoung. We got dressed for the party and went to my motorcycle. I wore my signature leather jacket with a black shirt and black jeans. Chae wore some blue jeans with a cute matching blue top.

I got on my motorcycle first and out on a helmet as Chaeyoung got on behind me as I passed her a spare helmet. She quickly put it on and grabbed my waist.
I started the engine and headed to the address of the party. As I went accelerated the engine faster, the tighter of a grip my hubby held. I went really fast and she's hugging my back like she's clinging on for her life, well she actually is. I went slower and she eased her grips a bit.

We finally made it to the party and Namjoon greeted us at the door. "Hey! You made it! I thought you guys would never come!" Namjoon said. "Well, we're here." I said as we entered a classy building. As we went in, there was blazing music and wasted people everywhere.

"I'll go get us some drinks, babe. What would you like?" I asked. "I'll just have some water." Chaeyoung said. "Ok, be right back." I said. As I walked to get some refreshments, a guy almost fell on me. He looked really drunk and he wasn't raven walking straight. He was struggling to walk and keep his head up so he doesn't see where he is going.
I quickly got our drinks and headed back to Chaeyoung.

When I walked towards her, I saw a man holding her waist. There were years in her eyes. She was trying to get out of his grip but he wouldn't let her. I quickly dropped our drinks and rushed to help her. I asked the guy. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" I exclaimed. He didn't even look at me strait. "Get your god damn hands off of my girlfriend." I said as I ripped his hands off of Chae because he wasn't responding.

The guy fell down even though I didn't even do anything to him. I hugged tightly letting her know I was never going to let her go and that I was always going to be there for her. She buried her face in my neck as she cried. I have to protect my soft little baby from the harsh world and people. "You wanna go home?" I asked softly in her ear. She nodded.

I told Namjoon I was leaving. "Thank you for saving me babe." Chae said. "Anytime Chae, anytime." I said. We got on the motorcycle and drove off to our place.