Ka BLAMMMM

3rd Person Point of View

Talking on walkie talkies

Jennie: Okay guys, you know what to do?

Lisa: Yup!

Chaeyoung: Yes baby!

Jisoo: ....

Jennie: Jisoo yah! You there?!! *shouting into the walkie*

Jisoo:.... *munching noises*

Lisa: What are you eating!!!! And why didn't you invite me!!!!!!!!!

Jisoo: Oh, sorry guys. I found a good fried chicken deal, 20 pieces for 8 dollars!!!

Chaeyoung: Oooh gimme some!

Jisoo: Sorry Chaeng, just finished it all. Now I'm in position!

Chaelisa: AND YOU DIDNT BUY MORE?!?!?!?!!!!!! WHAT ABOUT USSSSSS???

Jennie: Shut. The. Hell. Up! I WILL BUY YOU ALL THE CHICKEN YOU FUCKING WANT WHEN WE FINISH THE FUCKING JOB!

Chaelisa: Yes Ma'am. *shuts up completely*

Jisoo: Haha losers!

Jennie: Jisoo... *dangerously low tone*

Jisoo: sorry sorry sorry please don't hurt meeee

Jennie: There we go! Ok, you guys ready?

All: Yes!

Jennie: 3

Chaeyoung: 2

Lisa: 1

Jisoo: LET'S GO BITCHESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Lisa: But bitches get stitches. I don't want any stitches.

Chaeyoung: It's snitches Lali, snitches get stitches.

Jennie: SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I STRANGLE YOU THROUGH THIS COMMUNICATOR!!!!!!

Chaelisa: Yes Ms.Kim *honestly scared for their lives from the little brunette that sure as hell packs a punch*

Jisoo: LET'S GO HOESSSSS!!!!

They all charged in and infiltrated the building.

BLACKPINK: BLACK FRIDAY BITCHESSSSSSSS

Swiping everything they could see as quick as they could, even tackling down a few if they had to.

They all met up in the middle.

The piled up everything they grabbed which was actually the whole damn store.

The other customers all ran out, clearly scared out of their wits.

All: MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!!!

They brought every single fucking thing to the register for the worker to ring them up.

Lisa: Did we really have to raid the Chanel store Jennie? I mean, what's so special about Chanel anyways?

Jennie: what's so special. ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!?WHAT'S SO SPECIAL ABOUT CHANEL??!!!! WHAT'S SO SPECIAL ABOUT YOU HUH?

Chaeyoung: Jennie baby~ calm down sunshine~ *pulls her into a hug and hums into her ear*

Jennie: Chaengieeee, stop doing thatttttt.
Jennie whined, the taller blond which is also her girlfriend, could always calm her down with a single touch no matter how pissed off she was.

Chaeyoung: Hey, it's ok baby. I'll beat her up for you, ok? *Chaeyoung spoke softly to her dumpling girlfriend*

Jennie: Okayyyyyy~

Chaeyoung walked dangerously slow to her best friend and like a bolt of lightning, Lisa flew across the room.

Jennie: Thank youuuuuu~ *she clapped happily*

Jisoo: Thanks for going easy on her Chaengie~ *Jisoo laughed, knowing that Chaeyoung could've killed her with that punch she gave Lali.*

Chaeng: I don't think you're supposed to be laughing at your girlfriend being injured Sooyah.

Jisoo: Mehhhh, she forgot my chicken the other day so, she deserves it. Hmph!

Chaennie: *giggles*

Jennie: You're paying, right baby? *Jennie pouted cutely*

Chaeyoung: Ok baby~ *Chaeyoung replied, willing to do anything for her girlfriend*

Chaeyoung payed for the bill all in cash.

A limping Lalisa came over and was forced to hold ALL the bags while they all went back to their Blackpink tank.

Not proofread

Hope you like it!
Literally just flew to my mind and decided to write it.