Cheater

Chaeyoung's Point Of View
I started crying when I saw Jennie, my lover look into the eyes of another and kissed him. I dropped the coffee that I brought her. They stared into each other's eyes in the park. I heard Jennie calling my name. She came over nervously. "Why Jen? That man broke your heart and hurt you." I said while crying. "I know, but i keep going back to him because he promised that he'll change." Jennie said nervously. "And here I am, a fool to think that you actually loved me. I guess we're over now,see you later Jen. I hope you're happy." I bitterly said to her.

I ran back to the dorm crying, since it was close from where I was at. I bought two tickets to Australia for us to go together but then we're not together anymore so I guess I'll go alone. I can't bear to face Jennie. I gave Jisoo and Lisa my key and told them I'm leaving for good. I promised I'd call them when I get a chance to. I already left when Jennie got back to the dorm.

                       Jennie's Point of View

What have I done!  I got back to the dorm and saw that Chae'a stuff was gone. "Where's Chae?" I asked worriedly. "She's already gone Jen." Jisoo said. "To where?" I asked. "She said back to Australia." Lisa said. "For how long?" I asked. "She said for good." Jisoo answered. I went into my room and cried my eyes out.

2 Years Later...............

Chaeyoung's Point of View

I'm in my dad's office with Alice unnie speaking about a collaboration with another agency on models. Our company, Star Entertainment is the biggest and most popular in Australia. We're collating with supposedly the biggest one in South Korea, J K entertainment.

Alice was talking when a couple of people came in and I recognized one as my ex lover, Jennie Kim, along with Jisoo and Lisa, and my fathers assistant. My dad said that Jennie was the CEO of JK entertainment and Jisoo and Lisa were the collaboration models from their agency. I almost cried when I saw Jennie. I went to Jisoo and Lisa ang hugged the hell out of them. "Omg we haven't seen you in so long." They said. "Yeah, I'm happy you're here now." I said. "Hi Jen." I said and looked down. "Hi Chae." She said and looked away.

"How come they look so familiar?" My dad asked. "Don't you remember Chae's friends dad?" Alice unnie asked. "Oh sorry." Dad said and scratched his head. Our friends Red Velvet also came in from their entertainment agency SM. We're all going to do a major collaboration. We went to go eat out and go dancing after.

We walked from a restaurant to some ballroom dancing place. The teacher paired us up with people. What are the odds that I get paired with Jennie right? There are 8 other people not including us. Jennie could get paired up with them. She's been on my mind ever since she got here. I still have feelings for her, I'll never get over her because I love her. I wonder if she still loves me. Or if she's still in that love with that Jack ass Kim Taehyung.

Guess what! I got paired up with Jennie. Just my luck right? Lisa was with Jisoo, Alice with Irene, Joy and Wendy, Seulgi and Yeri. And we were going to learn to slow dance. When I was still with Jennie,I took private lessons with a teacher to surprise Jennie but that went to hell. I still have some experience though, and I'm pretty good too!

We were told to spread out and look face to face with our partners. I stared her in the eye and a stray tear cane out. I quickly wiped it away as we were told pick a leader. "I'll be the leader." I murmured under my breath and stared at the floor. "Leaders, use your writing hand and grab one of their hands and out the other hand on their waist. I did as she said. Hopefully she doesn't see me panicking because we're so close. A couple inches closer and we would touch. I could feel her breathing against my skin. Little does she know, I'm already whipped for her.