No Other

Jennie's Point of View

We were at school and it's the end of the day.
"Lisa, I told you, I already have a girlfriend." I said. "I don't get it Jen? What can she do that I can't?" Lisa asked. "Why can't it be me that you like?"Lisa asked.

"I'm sorry Lisa,it's not your fault." I said. "Yes it is." Lisa said. Lisa kissed me. She fucking kissed me. I tried to push her off but she's too strong.  I wasn't going to give up but it's really hard. "Lisa!" I heard my girlfriend say. "Chae!"I said as Chae pulled Lisa off of me and I jumped into her arms.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Chae asked Lisa. "You know she's taken yet you still act like a fool." Chae said hugging me. "Fine, I'll leave you alone but answer this first. Jennie, what does Chaeyoung have that I don't?" Lisa asked. "She has my love and respect. You have neither after what you just did." I said. Lisa stormed off angrily.

"Are you ok wifey?" Chae asked checking my face for scratches. "I'm fine hubby." I said and stared at her cute worried face. "Sorry for what happened earlier." I said and put my head down. "Don't worry, it wasn't your fault. Don't you ever apologize for things out of your control. It's not like you made Lisa kiss you right?" Chae said. "Yeah. Thanks for saving me Hubby." I said.

"Anything for you, my love." Chae said and picked me up bridal style. "Come on, I'll take you home." Chae said and carried me to my house. When I'm in Chae's embrace, I feel sky high! There's nothing we can't do together.We greeted my mom and sad and went upstairs to my room.

Chae laid me on the bed and started tickling the heck out of me. "Hahahah stop hahahah that chae hahahahaha." I said breathlessly. "Ok ok, I'll back off." Chae said and smiled. I stood up and pulled Che in and kissed her lips. I secretly snuck my hands to her stomach and tickled her back. "Revenge!" I said and laughed as I tried I tickle her.

"Did you forget already? I'm not ticklish there." Chae said and just stood there smirking. "Aish, why do you always win?" I asked pouting. "Because I have you." Chae answered and punched my cheeks. I felt a blush appear on my face. She kissed my cheeks. "Jisoo unnie was right, they really are dumplings." Chae said.

"Hey." I said. "What, if you can call me chip mink or chaemunk then I can call you Jenduekie or mandu." Chae said. "Fine" I said. "Give me a kiss Jenduekie." Chae said and point to her cheeks. "Ok, but only because you're cute." I said and kissed her chipmunk cheeks. "If you give me kisses only because I'm cute, then I will always get kissed from you." Chae said and laughed. "You're not wrong." I said and giggled.

"Jen, you can compare to no other. You're my one and only. I'm lucky to have you in my life." Chae said. "Chae, I don't know what I'd do without you. I love you with all of my heart." I said and stared into her dreamy eyes I always get lost in. "I love you too Jen,al ways and forever." Chae said and pulled me in and hugged me.I laid my head on her chest and she wrapped her arms around my body. I did the same with her. She will always be my happiness.