Insects

Rosé's Point of View

Jennie has been my girlfriend for 4 years now. I was just chilling in our apartment on the couch. Jennie was is the bathroom. It was just an ordinary day until I hear something crash in the bathroom. I ran to the bathroom door.

"Jen, are you ok?" I asked worriedly. The door was unlocked but I didn't want to intrude. "Get away from me!" I heard her scream. "Jen, What are you saying?" I asked with tears coming out of my eyes.

"Stay there! Don't come any closer!" Jen yelled. "What are you talking about? I'm not moving." I asked. I heard her sobbing. "That's it, I'm coming in." I said.

I entered our bathroom and saw loads of things on the floor and my girlfriend crying in the corner. "Jen, are you ok?" I asked. "Chae!" Jen said as she ran over to me and hugged me.

"What happened?" I asked. Jen buried her face in my neck as I hugged her. Her tears fell onto my shirt but I couldn't care less about it, all I care about is that she is alright.

"I was brushing my hair when a cockroach appeared from that corner over there." Jennie said as she pointed to the corner. "Oh, that explains why you said all of that, I though you were mad at me." I said.

"Don't be silly, I would never leave you." Jen said as I wiped away some stray tears. "What was that crash I heard?" I asked.

"I threw by brush at the cockroach but it missed. Now it's on the floor." Jennie explained. "Ohhhh. But where did the cockroach go?" I asked. "It's still in that corner." Jennie said gesturing the corner.

"Stay here, I'll go kill it." I said and Jennie nodded. I crept over to the corner with a useless book and a rag. I quickly smashed the cockroach and picked it up with the napkin and disposed of it in the garbage can. I shuddered when I saw it because I don't like insects either.

"Jen, it's ok now, it can't hurt you because it's dead." I said. We exited the bathroom and sat at the kitchen table. Jennie was looking a little blue. "Cheer up a bit babe." I said and poked her dumpling cheeks.

She started to pout. "I have a surprise for you." I said.
"What is it?" Jen asked. I grabbed the gallon of milk ice cream I got her and handed it to her with a spoon. "Milk ice cream!!!" I said. Her eyes shot open and her mouth dropped. "Wow, you really do know me." Jen said as she went to town with the dessert.