Big Mistake

Jennie's Point of View

Chae and I were high school lovers and eventually got married. Our family started when I walked by an alley way but heard something crying. As I walked closer, I realized it was a baby girl. I quickly ran and picked it up. I rushed back to our home.

I entered our house and grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around the little girl. "Hubby!" I called and Chae came to the living room to me. "Can we adopt her? She was abandoned in an alley."I asked with puppy eyes. "Of course!" Chae said and sat beside me playing with the baby.

"What do you want to name her?" Chae asked. "How about Ella?" I asked. "Ok." Chae said.

Present Time:
                             Jennie's Point of View

We were our house chilling on the couch and watching a movie. "Hey babe,I'm going to take Ella to go visit my parents for three days. Can you come with us?"I asked. "I'm sorry wifey, I can't. I still have work at my office." Chae said. "Ok fine." I said and kissed her cheeks.

I got up and started to pack Ella and I's bags since the flight to Anyang is tonight. I packed everything we needed and took the luggage downstairs. "Ella, ready to go to grandma and grandpa's house?" I asked. "Yeah!" Ella said excitedly.

Ella is now grown up a bit. She's seven years old but I can't believe she's grown so much since we first got her. She always be my baby even if she's older.

"Are you going with us mommy?" Ella asked Chae. "I'm sorry Ella, mommy has to stay here and work while you guys go see your grandparents." Chae said. "Can you come with us next time?" Ella asked. "Of course,baby." Chae said and kissed Ella's forehead.

"Do I get one too?" I asked. "Come here you." Chae said and pulled me into a kiss. We pulled out and she hugged me. "I'll miss you." Chae said. "I'll miss you too hubby." I said and hugged her. "Ready to go Ella?" I asked. "Yup!" Ella said. Chae bid us goodbye and we entered the taxi to the airport. We boarded our plane and went to Anyang.

Three days later....

                      Chaeyoung's Point of View

Jennie and Ella are coming back today!
I was walking home when all of a sudden, the sky started pouring down on me so I ran. A car pulled up and rolled down the window. It was my co worker Lisa. "Chae, need a ride?" She asked. "Sure, thank you." I said and hopped in.

"Hey, my apartment is right around the corner, why don't we wait out the rain there and I'll drive you back later?" Lisa asked. "Ok." I said. She parked and we hopped out the car and entered her apartment.

I sat at a table. "Do you want some wine?" Lisa asked as she poured two glasses. "Sure."I said. I texted Jen about my whereabouts and my situation in case she came home and I was still at Lisa's place.

                            Lisa's Point of View

Yes!!! I thought. I poured her some wine and secretly put something in it that would make her drowsy so I can seduce her. You're probably wondering why would I do such a thing. Well, she's one hell of a woman. She's perfect. Gorgeous, cute, sexy, kind hearted, everything someone would dream of.

She slowly sipped on the wine and after a few minutes, looked like she was about to pass out.
I grabbed her and took her to my room and sat her on the bed. I tried taking off her clothes but she wouldn't let me. I guess she's still partially conscious. "Leave me alone! I have a freaking wife and child and I know you sure as hell aren't Jennie!" She screamed. She kicked me to keep me away.