Come Back to Me

Jennie's Point of View

These past years, Chae and I have broken up and gotten back together more times then I can even count. It's like she count on me always coming back, and it's true because I love her and I always do. She never really fought for us. She never cried. She was really carefree. This time I'm leaving her, and I'm. It coming back unless she actually fights for us and treats me with love and respect. Or else, I'll be gone for good.

"Chae, were done for good." I said. "Why?" She asked and looked at me innocently. "You never show me that you love me or even give a damn about me. You never cared at all. This time, I'm not coming back unless you change. Unless you actually fight for me. You never cared since the beginning. It's like I'm a nobody. You treat me like a stranger. We are done." I said.

"But I do love you Jen." She said as she started tearing up. I almost gave up on leaving her because she only cried once when we were together and that was when her grandpa died. No, I have to stay strong. She's not going to get me back so easily. "I'm done." I said and walked out the door of her house. I peeked through the window to see what she would do. I saw her crying her eyes off. They were already blood shot. There were basically water falls coming out of her face. I took one last glance and headed to my house.

Chaeyoung's Point of View

What have I done. I just ruined the one good thing in my life. She was right, I never treated her the way she deserved to be treated. I never showed that I cared at all. I never acted like a person in a relationship. I treated her like someone who has no meaning. I guess I never really appreciated her until she's gone. That's it, I will get her back. I vowed to myself. I started planning out what I could do to get her back. What I could do to prove that I will do whatever it takes to get her back. Even if it costs me my life. She's the one that always cared for me. Always made sure I was ok. I never did that. Fuck My Life.

Day 1: I bought flowers and knocked on her door. She threw them at my face and slammed the door. Not gonna lie, I deserved that.

Day 2: I bought her a giant teddy bear and she just threw it away and slammed the door in my face.

Day 3:I bought chocolates and tried to give them to her. She said I can't win her back with buying stuff, she cried and slammed the door in my face.

Day 4: I came to talk but this time, she pushed me away. I fell back on the concrete, I landed in my arm and it broke. I started crying from the pain and noticed my hand was bleeding due to it scraping harshly against the concrete. I guess she really hates me huh. I guess she didn't see me fall. I guess she thought I only got a cut or something. I got up slowly and held my broken arm as I left and headed to the doctor.

Little did Chae know, Jennie did know that she injured Chae. Jennie felt really guilty that she got so hurt. Jennie watched her leave, clutching her arm and crying in pain. I'm sorry love, I didn't mean to take it so far, she said to herself as she cried front the damage she did. It killed Jennie to fight the urge to go and help Chaeyoung.

Day 5: I came back the next day, this time with nothing but myself and a cast and sling around my broken arm. I knocked on her door. Of course, she didn't answer. I decided to just sit in her porch and talk as if Jennie was actually there listening to her. "Jennie, I'm sorry for all I've done. I'm sorry for what I didn't do. I'm sorry for not treating you right. I'm sorry for not appreciating you until you were gone. But I guess I should accept if you moved on. If you rather have someone else. I guess if I really loved you, I should set you free. If you came back, that means you actually did love me. But you already came back to me to many times. I guess you're never going to come back again. You probably hate me now.

You probably want to just scream at me. I know you're tired of this. You're probably thinking this is an act. Just to get you back. Well if you do, you're wrong. This time, I will fight for us. I will do whatever it takes. I would gladly give my life for an angel like you. A person who would actually deal with stupid,clumsy, and clueless ass self. I miss you Jen, so much." I started crying as I sang Officially Missing You. "I guess I should go now. I guess I should just give up on the thought of you taking me back one more time. I truly don't deserve you, my love. I guess I should stop calling you that since you're not mine anymore. I hope you find happiness with someone else, even if it isn't me, after all, you deserve it. I'll do you a go or and walk out of your life forever. You would probably want to see me go. Well, your wish is about to come true. I would say see you later but that's not true. Goodbye Jennie, for the last time. Since I'll never see you again. " I wiped away tears as I walked away from the love of my life, knowing she'll never forgive me.

                           Jennie's Point of View

I was at the door the whole time listening to what she said. Saw her cry. She apologized like a million times. I started crying because I could tell from the way she spoke, she was in unspeakable pain and she meant all of it. She set me free, but I don't want to leave. I want to spend my life with her. I know now, this time she actually did change. She even came back after I pushed her away and injured her.  After crying for an hour or two,I got out of my house and ran to hers.

I was at her door, banging in it in the middle of the night.  She opened it quickly. With baggy and blood shot eyes from crying and lack of sleep. She was still awake at this hour crying. I jumped into her arm. She seemed a little confused at first but hugged back. "I thought you hated me." Chae said. "No, I would never hate you, I was just extremely angry with you." I said.

"I thought you just didn't want me to be with you anymore so I left. I thought there was no more hope for us. I already used up like a thousand wishes of forgiveness." Chae said. " I know, but no matter what, I still love you and I always will. I'm giving you your final chance Chae, don't mess it up again." I said. "I promise I won't fuck up again. If I do, then I'll just go die in a hole." Chae said.

I heard her stomach growling loudly like a lion. "How come you're so skinny?" I asked worriedly. "Oh, I haven't eaten since when I tried to give you those flowers. I've been too depressed to eat or even thinking about eating. I basically have been spending my time crying my eyes out." Chae said.

"You shouldn't stop eating because of me." I said. "I lost everything when you left me, including my will to live. So I just didn't bother eating anymore." Chae said. I hugged her tight. "I'm sorry Chae." I said. "For what? You never did anything wrong, it's me that the one that fucked up everything." Chae said. "Well for one, causing you this pain, and two, breaking your arm." I said guiltily as I dropped my gaze to my lap. "Hey, none of this is your fault. I would go through this a million times if it meant I would end up with you again." Chae said. "I promise that I will not screw this up again" Chae said and I hugged her tight like it's my last time seeing her. "I love you ,wifey." Chae said. "I love you too, hubby." I said. We ended up passing out from exhaustion on the couch in each other's arms