Serious

Note: This is purely a story, not real at all.
(Ya know, for still new and inexperienced fans)
Trigger warnings: Mentions of not really nice things and other stuff that I forgot.

Chaeyoung's point of view

Here I am.

Just crying in my dorm room.

Alone.

Why? You might ask.

Today, I went to the mall and I could've sworn I wasn't recognized at all.

Well I was shitting wrong.

I was just minding my own business, doing what everyone does at the mall, shopping around for some stuff.

And guess what.

A mob of people follow me out of the mall when I was leaving.

Note: The mall looked dead as hell and was basically empty today.

sO wHeRe ThE hElL dId AlL oF tHeSe PeOpLe CoMe FrOm????!!!

I have no fucking idea but I just minded my own business and all and tried to just be unnoticeable.

But no.

Some of them rammed with luggages into my legs, which I have bruises from. They turned a weird bluish purpley colour that looks downright unnatural.

Some threw things in my face, some shoved me, and some even tried to spray mace into my face. They shouted and screamed at me a lot.

I already told my company of course, but I'm gonna handle myself I assured them.

My company wanted to assign me bodyguards but I said no because the relentless fans would only hurt them too, I don't want that to happen.

What they were screaming about, was how I apparently 'took' Jennie from Kai and how they should be together and I should go to hell.

They don't even know what's happening behind the screens.

God damn. 

Kai and Jennie.

Yes, they've dated. 

But they broke up in good terms and just wasn't really feeling it anymore, and some personal problems too.

I don't care if he's Jennie's ex.

I don't hate or dislike him.

He's a genuine nice guy and I'm kinda friends with him.

They broke up because he started to feel again for Krystal and Jennie had started to feel for me.

They didn't want to hurt each other and cheat so they broke it off.

We've all recently chatted because all four of us have been getting followed by different groups of crazy 'fans' that do everything I said above.

Kai, Jennie, and I have gotten death threats by them. Even Kai and Jennie, saying that they'll kill them if they don't get back together.

We all agreed to have a meeting today at a secret building that no one, not even crazy sasaengs can find us.

Also, the media and public don't know that Kai and Krystal
are back together but Jennie and my relationship is already public.

Fast forward to meeting~

Jennie and I walked in in a hurry as Kai and Krystal was already there.

"Guys, we all know what has been happening." Kai said.

We were all very serious.

"Today, I got followed at the mall." I said and showed them 26 dark bruises I got from just that one incident.

We all have makeup hidden bruises except Krystal.

"I know for a fact we all agree that this shit they're doing should stop because it's fucking inhumane." I said.

They all nodded.

"Ok so, Kystalie and I have talked and we've decided that we should go public with our relationship." Kai said.

Me and Jennie both looked at each other really fucking surprised because they've been doing so well and trying so hard hiding it from the evil ass media.

"So the plan is, we'll all do a vlive on my account and announce that Krystalie and I are dating and that everyone behind the assaults will be charged and arrested with aggravated assault and murder threats. I've already talked to my company and they said they'll handle it after the vlive." Kai said.

Jennie and I agreed.

We all sat on the couch and Kai started the vlive.

Kai did most of the talking and the rest of us basically just sat there.

The vlive then ended.

We all looked so darn relieved and hella more relaxed than before.

It's finally over.

I got up and hugged Kai.

"Thank you." I said in his ear.

"I know you'd do the same Chae." He replied and smiled.

The first time I've seen him truly smile for a long time.

We all bid each other goodbye and left with our girlfriends.

Back to the dorm~

Jisoo and Lisa went out on a date today so they weren't home.

"Baby, we can finally be free!!" Jennie said in tears of joy and pulled me into a kiss.

I wrapped my arms carefully around her waist and kisses her back, my own tears soon following.

She decided to sleep with my room tonight.

We cuddled up in bed and I kissed her forehead as she was becoming sleepy.

"We'll be okay baby. Everything will be okay." I said and kissed her lips again. 

I smiled as I watched her fall asleep.

She looked so relaxed for once, always so tense since everything started.

It's good to see her at peace again.

I smiled and kissed her forehead once more.

"Sweet dreams baby." and soon followed suit and fell alseep as well.

We're free.

We are finally free.