Ring

Chaeyoung's Point of View

I took Jisoo with me to get a ring while I had Lisa distract Jennie and keep her away from our house. Jisoo and I drove to an expensive ring shop. I was looking at some rings when Jisoo came over.

"Chae, can you even afford any of these?" She asked. "I could afford the whole store full of rings, Jisoo. You already know that so why bother asking?" I said jokingly. "I know I know. Why did you asked me to come with you again?" She asked.

"Because you've been friends with her the longest and you know her the best. I thought you would help me pick one because you know her better than me or Lisa." I explained. "Ohhhh ok." She said.

I've been looking at this one ring for a while. It's one of a kind and specially cut. It had the price of 3,000,000,000 dollars. It was a fifty karat diamond ring. "Jisoo, come over here." I said. "What?" She asked. "Do you thing she would like this one?" I asked as I pointed out the one I've been looking at. "Holy cow Chae! Of course she would like it. No, she would absolutely love it!" She exclaimed. "Are you sure you want to spend that much on a ring? You could pay for like 20 full scholarships with that!" Jisoo asked.

"Jisoo unnie, money is no problem. I would gladly give my life for hers. I want to get her ring that she would love with her whole heart." I said. "Man, you really fell for her huh?" Jisoo asked. "I fell in love with her when I first saw her 6 years ago." I said. "Ok, if you really want to. I think this would be the ring for her.Go for it!" Jisoo unnie said.

"Sir, could I please get this ring?" I asked. "This one?" He said as he saw the one I was pointing to. "Yes please." I said. "No problem. And hey, whoever she is, she's a lucky girl." He said. "How did you know it's a girl?" I asked him amazed. "I just have a sense, plus girls don't usually buy the rings." He explained.

"That would be three million dollars." He said. "Here you go." I said as I paid him in all cash. "Would you like a case too?" He asked. "Yes please." I said. "Ok, you're all set. Pleasure doing business with you." He said as he gave me the case with the ring in it. "You too! Bye now." I said as I waved and left with Jisoo.

We quickly drove home and Jisoo helped me decorate the house so I could get ready to propose. I would probably on our huge balcony. Lisa would walk her through the living room to me. The house looked like a fairy tale when we finished decorating. I told Lisa to take her home.

She was on her way back and I went to the balcony to wait for her. I heard the door open and I saw them come in. Lisa walked her over to me and said "She's all yours." And went to wait with Jisoo.

I held Jennie's hand and bent down on one knee. "Jennie, in all my life, I have never met someone like you. You truly are one of a kind. You're the light of my life, my true half that makes me whole. I will never stop loving you with all of my heart. My love, I wish to spend the rest of my life with you. So would you be my half? Would you make me the happiest woman in the galaxy and marry me?" I said.

She was tearing up. "Y—Yes" Jennie said. It was barely heard. "Yes?" I asked, it was too good to be true. "Yes! Of course I will marry you!" She screamed.

She jumped in my arms as I spun her around and kissed her. I picked her up bridal style into the house to Jisoo and Lisa.

"Is it official? Is she your fiancé now ?" They asked excitedly. "Yeah, she's my wife to be now!" I said as I pulled Jennie in for a kiss. "I love you babe." I said. "I love you too!" Jennie said.

Lisa saw Jennie's ring, her eyes widened. "Damn Chae! That must have cost a fortune!!!" Lisa exclaimed. "Yeah, I was going for a ring as big as my love for her, but you know nothing could compare but this is close." I said. "Chae how much did it cost anyway?" Jennie asked. "Jisoo, why don't you tell them." I said as I smirked.

"Ok fine, it was 3 million dollars." Jisoo said and saw that Lisa fell out of her seat. Jisoo started laughing her face off at Lisa. "Holy Shit!!!!! 3 MILLION DOLLARS?" Lisa screamed!

"You could buy me for 3 million dollars!" Lisa exclaimed. "Babe, you didn't have to spend so much on me." Jennie said as she whined.

"Jennie, money can't compare to my love for you. I wanted to give you something that could represent us. It's something you can wave in other peoples faces and say "I'm taken bitch!" I said. Jennie started laughing her face off.

"I will always be yours and you will always me mine." Jennie said and pulled me in for a kiss.