2. Gone

2. Gone

Fawza's POV
I brought my phone out of my purse when I reached home to find tons of missed calls, eighty two to be more exact. They are all from him, my so called 'Moonlight'. Its stupid to even think that I've trusted such a boy, who can't even know what he really wanted. I put the phone down in annoyance as I took of my clothes and get into the shower to clean up, I have to meet up with Ruky, who's going out for some shopping tonight.
" I have called to tell you that we are up in the sky, there is nothing but your thoughts in my head and heart. I know am gonna miss you crazy, but I'll be back for you. Promise. Love"
I read the message when my phone alerted right after I finished getting ready. No make ups because... I just dont know why, but I dont feel like applying any. "You stupid piece of shit, I know you gonna miss me and yet you choose a stupid carrier." I said to myself as I rolled my eyes, just eager for her to come pick me for the outing. Am tired of sitting alone thinking about him, all I want is to get over his cowardly smile as soon as possible.
"Here, how do you see this". I raised a red dress to Ruky who just gasp and raised an eyebrow. From the look on her face, she's not impressed like always. "Get your head here and help me please" she called to me as she continued going through the hanged dresses. "How about this?" I raised another dress at her. A deep blue pure silk this time with an over the top flower work. "It must be for people like you Ruky" I added as she came over to collect the wear from my hands. "Amazing!" She shouted, but so low to herself. Her eyes wide in delight. "That's why I can't go shopping without you sweety" She pulled me into a gentle hug and we moved to the counter to pay after she used the trial room.
Hayim's Momma was already at the counter when we reached there. I smiled internally at the memory of how much she loved me. There were times when I've enjoyed her company more than his, if you take away the making out and stuff, you know(wink* wink*).... She is the kind of woman that would always pick my side over her son's, be it games, argument, even thought we dont argue much, or just choosing something to buy or use.
"Hey Zee, it's nice to see you here" She greeted me with a big grin as we walked over.
"Thanks Mrs. Yakub, I hope you are doing fine" I greeted her back as Ruky followed suit. She nodded at me and then her eyes started to scan my face like she's looking for some missing information. Is it already showing on my face that I had to see him go.
"Are you alright?" She asked pulling me out of my thoughts.
"Yes Ma'am"
"You look tired dear, get enough rest tonight please" smiling as she recommended.
"Yeah, thanks" I sent a weak smile at her when Ruky tapped on my shoulder. I turn around to see her holding a master card to my face with a concerned look.
"Everything okay?" Mrs. Yakub jumped in to ask when she noticed the tension in the air, due to my silence.
"Yes Ma'am" Ruky quickly answered trying to keep it as private as possible between the two of us. She has picked up an expired master card for the said purchase in a hurry from my disturbing calls, and I didnt even mind to pick my purse. Here we are with an expired card and dresses to be paid for. Not to mention the guy at the counter staring holes into the side of my head.
"Dont play it off, Fawzee here is like a daughter to me."
Hayim's momma probbed and we told her. She paid for our, or should I say Ruky's shopping and I can't even keep count of how many times we thanked her before getting to the car park.
"Have a safe drive home Ma'am" I said as she got into the car.
"And, how is your man? Tell him to call when you drop. He's not called in almost a week." She ordered before we turned to leave.
I found my stomach heating from the thoughts of Hayim as my man. Ohhh, he didn't even told them that he's leaving the country with that bitch. What a jerk. OMG, should I tell her the truth or just play it off, this is a decision I have to make in a second. I have to expose him and tell them the truth.
"Okay Ma'am" I said the words out as Ruky's ringtone pull me out of my decision making thoughts and they drove off with a smile on her face.
"Who's that?" I asked, turning to face Ruky.
"It's Sadik, I called him when I noticed the card issue, but he was praying at the time" I can clearly see her blush as he called his name with her eyes filled of love. Drove and we set on our way back home.

Here is the second chapter Geez . What do you guys think about the chapter Fawza not exposing him. A welcome back to Ruky and Sadik to the cast as well, Love