Chapter 43

"You really are testing me tonight, aren't you?"

"I don't know what you're talking about," I murmured innocently while putting getting up off the couch and treading across the hard wood floor to the dinning room where my laptop charger habituated when we didn't have guests. I plugged in the chrome colored HP laptop while Beck slipped off his shoes at the door, placing his black backpack on the floor and putting the leather jacket he was wearing over it. In actuality, my mind knew exactly what Beck was talking about.

A smirk graced my lips as he scoffed and unlocked his phone, placing the screen on the marble counter in front of me. Displayed was a very suggestive picture of my chest in a strappy black bra with my plump lips in the corner. It was the type of bra that could pass for one of those intricate bridge designs if you wanted it to, but it looked sexy as fuck against my cleavage and pale skin. Beck had responded with a simple 'Danielle' that said it all before I sent him an even more suggestive picture of my voluptuous ass, broad hips, and tiny waist in a black thong as I laid on the white sheets of the bed. I'd show it but that was a little explicit, even for me.

"Problem?" I asked in a teasing tone with a raised eyebrow

"You mean besides the fact my girlfriend is an annoyingly successful tease? No, not particularly," Beck murmured back, his body heat radiating onto my skin as his large frame towered over me to my immediate left. Both of his hands settled on my jutting hips when I turned to face him full, holding my body close to his as I looked up at Beck's perfectly symmetrical face. "I have to ask, what brought on the sudden sexting? We've been together for a year and I don't think I've ever gotten nudes or a sext from you."

"From me? I'd hope I'm the only one you're getting nudes from," I bit back with a dangerous grin.

"You know what I meant."

"It's a long story really," I started to explain while putting my hands on the base of his strong neck, my fingertips brushing his smooth, tanned skin. "You see, I was scrolling through Instagram, as one does, when I came across this Beckett Sampson fan account. Believe it or not, there are a lot of those, but that's besides the point. Anyway, I was scrolling through it and then I realized 'fuck my boyfriend's like the hottest man on the planet' and I was left feeling like a horny teenage girl creepily stalking celebrities from her bedroom. Then I was like, why don't I do something about it? So then I did. I guess it's a simple story, actually."

Beck huffed our a laugh through his smile as he shook his head. "You're a fool."

"But I'm your fool."

"Damn right you are," he murmured back with a light chuckle, leaning down and kissing my soft lips with his own. Beck's fingers threaded through my hair as I eagerly kissed him back, my teeth nipping at his bottom lip teasingly.

"You're so perfect, Danielle," Beck whispered when we separated briefly, our lips brushing as he spoke. "I don't know how I got lucky enough to wake up next to your beautiful face and brilliant and witty mind every day. I love you so fucking much."