part 4......kidnapping fun..

My lady love

Part 4

We can see a big industrial godown which is very old, Inside and outside there are people standing with guns, It's nearly 3 in the morning.

Inside we can see a person sitting on the chair . He is the boss , Making some deal with three people , They keep big packets of white powder which is actually some drug  And some more drugs and guns . They are seriously discussing it, in the corner of the room there are some small children and girls whose mouth is bandaged and and they are tied .

Many people are arranging the guns in a truck and pushing people inside another truck, By giving them injections .

The back side of this godown we can see four people in black dress completely covered their faces , They are slowly knocking down everyone with out noise and reaching inside .

But suddenly a person identified them , And there starts firing from both sides .

Finally these four people caught two in black dress , Covers them with black bags on their heads and carry them in unconscious state . But all the trucks and the other persons had run away along with everyone .

These four carry those two to a basement of an old house.

These four faces are not revealed, Bcoz they are still in mask and also those two are in disguise .

Then suddenly one of the two persons who are unconscious gets conscious and untie himself and gets hold of one the four members and release the second one and then tie all four of them .

Person 1 : ss , did u call sir ???

Person 2 : yes nm, He is on the way .

Ss: these four thought we are unconscious , so they can kidnap us.

Nm: just bcoz of these four i lost my biggest task, I will not spare them.

Ss: relax , Let sir come bcoz he asked us not to do anything with them.

Nm : any info from zk.

Ss : he is in the gang with jack.

Then suddenly a knock is heard on the door , A person who is 6 feet nearly of 50 years walk inside. Ss opens the door.....

These two nm and ss, Salute him.

Nm : mission is not complete bcoz of these four, Just give us permission, I  will get you all the information, And encounter them.

Sir : first of all , reveal the faces.

Nm turns to sir and says, "ss , do it."

Sir and ss gets a shock after looking at the faces.

Nm turns back to see them.....She also stares them.

Sir : manik ???

Manik : sir ap yaha ???

Sir : ss , release them

Manik is released by ss and all the three are released by manik, they are mukti cabir and dhruv .

All four of them salutes, " Good morning sir ."

Sir : why are you people here ???

Cabir : actually sir we got information about rasheed khan that he is making a deal , So we went to catch him, We missed them but we caught the people who came to make deal,

Dhruv : unfortunately , they tied us.

Mukti : how do you know these two sir ???

Manik: bcoz of them we could not catch rasheed , If not I would have killed him.