part 9...friendship day ....

My lady love

Part 9

Manik : nandu speak clearly .....No more riddles. ......y r u sacred to loose navya ......What happened to you ......y r u behaving so weird .......You just behaved like a mad girl searching for navya .......y did u call her in backyard .....y is she unconscious ......Plzz speak out ......

Nandu : i will tell everything clearly .....Bcoz navya life is in danger .....She is the prime witness for devils drug  smuggling and human trafficking .....

Fab 5 : what ?????

Nandu : I'm sorry to hide guys but navya is under protection at present ....Abhi shrusthi and me are responsible for her safety ......

Manik : how is navya the witness......

shrusthi:actually navya got kidnapped nine months back ......

Cabir : what ????

Abhi : even I'm an undercover cop ....Still the last nine months .....But nandu shrusthi me and we have two more zain and ayesha ....We five are a team.....We successfully completed zaheer khan mission ........And went out of india for a vacation.....But unfortunately navya is having exams so she didn't join us......

shrusthi: after our vacation we are coming back to pune to meet navya ......Then navya has to come to airport to pick up us .....But she didn't come......

Nandu : we reached home and came to know she is not at home  ....We thought she is out for some work but she didn't come till late night .....So we started an enquiry ......Abhi reported in pune police station .......We four searched for all the possible ways .....But exactly next morning we found her car missing three traffic signals before reaching airport .....So we traced out her car ....But navya is not there ......After doing a big search operation we found her after five days in a godown ......

Cabir: is she ok ????

Everyone look at cabir .....

Abhi : she is drugged for continuously five days ....They thought to sell her in human trafficking ........But police reached on time.....I hope you all heard the news of human trafficking and 7 police dead in it ......

Mukti : yes I heard it .....The lady police caught everyone by her bravery but was dead .....

Abhi : yes she is.....

Nandu cuts off....Guys actually it's past ......Present is navya has seen someone of the same gang today.......

Aliya : how can u say that ......

They hear a voice ....Bcoz she gets a panic attack ....Whenever she sees some one from the gang .....

They turn back to see sneha.....

Dhruv : maa ap.....

Sneha : i have been treating her from last six months ....I know her from  when she is in her mother womb....Bcoz rakesh is  a very good friend of her father .......We gave her pills to suppress that memory ....But whenever she sees someone ....She scares a lot and shivers ....Finally she gets unconscious .....Today even she is drugged .......

Nandu : i know before we found her maa.....

Everyone .....How ???

Nandu : i got a message from ayesha about navya that's why I'm searching for her like a maniac .....

Aliya: how can ayesha know about attack on navya .....

Shrusthi : bcoz the day u people caught us thinking to be drug smugglers .....That day zain and ayesha got mixed up with devil's gang ......That's how we get info ......