part 13 joint family .....

My lady love

Part 13

Manik shrusthi with happy smiles reach down .......To find all sitting on the dinning table .......To start breakfast. ......They joined them ....

Manik sat in front of nandu ....He is just admiring her .........shrusthi observe this and coughs to gain manik attention ......

All this is observed by evil twins cabir mukti........But soon distracted by nandu voice .....

Nandu : kya hua dadi ....

Dadi : kuch nahi beta .......

Nandu : dadi sach batao na ......

Dadi : bas mera beta ki yaad agaye.......

Nandu : ap toh kuch din pehle london se aye hona .....

Dadi : london toh main gaya par mera beta toh business trip keliye europe gaya tha ........

Nandu : it's ok dadi ....Uncle kaam ap sabko kush rakhne keliya karte hae .....Bas ap aise dull rahogi toh .....Hum sab ko acha nahi lagega .....apne promise kiya you will show me fields and village nearby ......

Dadi : ok jaldi karo ....Hum zaroor jayenge ......

Then they all visit the village but nandu manik just disappear for sometime.........

Then again join the family ....They both went to have a look on tony house ...........And even packed him to mumbai ......

Finally everyone reached home dadi went to sleep ........All the youngsters are decorating the house.....

Then four cars arrived in the palace  showing the presence of some people .......

Fab 5 is shocked to see them but ran to hug them ........They all got busy talking to them ....Bcoz those are fab 5 parents ........

But suddenly ...... raj asked something to manik...

Raj : who is nandini .....????

Manik: nandu ....Par kyu dad ....How do you know her .......

Raj : i need to talk to her ......

Manik: there she is ...He points to nandu who is standing between navya and shrusthi fidgeting with her fingers holding her duppata........

Raj moves forward .........And stand in front of her .....Nandu just bend down and take blessings ......

Raj : so tumne mujhe vo mail kiya tha .....

Manik: konsa mail dad .....

Raj : thank you beta .......

Everyone is in shock bcoz the great malhotra is saying thanks .......

Manik: what's happening dad ......

Raj : she called me I'm unable to reach her call ....So she mailed me the pictures of my child hood with my mom to remember me of her birthday and her wish of celebrating it with me .......I know I neglected her but it's really unknown ....But now when I know she needs me more i can't back off ....Thank you beta .......

Raj just hugs nandu ....But nandu also had tears .....They break the hug ....raj kisses her forehead ......

Then a girl comes forward ......saying Nanduuuu....and hugs her ......

Nandu : I'm happy to meet you mia baby ....

Mia : I'm not a baby .....

Nandu : yeah yeah right .....What if you want yummy muffins .....