part 38 fighting love

My lady love

Part 38

Then everyone moves to dinning table.....And sits ......They see roli siddant are ready to serve .....manik joins them.....

Nandu :what the hell you three are doing.......???

Manik: serving ???

Nandu : r u mad monster ......roli bhabi is pregnant ....And bhai ap how dare you do this .....Just not a word more ......Sit down with everyone ......
Let them serve themselves no one is a guest here....

Ishitha: what is this siddant......How can u do this ......And u roli.....

Neo gets up from her place and takes the bowl in roli hand ......beti ho meri....Bcoz I'm mom of manik.....He calls u badi didi ......So ur the first girl to deliver a grand kid to me ....So u should not work anymore .....infact throw tantrums ...And get pampered..

Roli has tears listening to this ....... And hugs neo ......

Neo : come sit here .......

She makes her sit in her place .....Raj serves her plate ......And takes the first morsel and puts it in front of her ...
She looks at him and manik ......

Raj : y r u looking at that idiot .....I'm your dad na....So come on eat it .....

Shrusthi who is sitting on the other side of roli.......Feeds her next bite .....
roli is having tears of happiness seeing the love of family ......

Siddant and manik sits together.....But nandu is not eating ......She is looking at ishitha ......Whose plate is continuously being filled by gayatri who is on the other side of ishitha ....Nandu is sitting between raman and ishitha .....

Raman : kya hua baby ....y r u not eating .....

Ishitha turns to see nandu plate untouched .......Then she opens her mouth looking at ishitha .....

Ishitha feeds her .....Than she eats.....
.Raman also feed her ......All are looking at her .......With smile .......

After dinner .......All of them move to their rooms to sleep ........Bcoz it's very late already .......

Nandu just moves out from her room and sits near the pool dipping her legs in it ........

Then someone sits beside her ....She feels it as manik....And without even seeing it she says.......

Nandu : koi mar nahi jaraha hena mujhse baat karne keliya .....Then y r u here monster ......

She gets no response .....Then she turns to see raj sitting beside her......
Nandu is looking at him.....

Raj : I'm sorry chote jaan......I know you are angry ......I did my mistake ....I know my mistake.......I'm trying to correct my mistake.......I don't know whether my mere sorry would make difference or not but .....I feel i need to apologize you ....Bcoz just bcoz of me ....You are grown apart from family .....But I promise you that I shall never let anyone leave you .....I will try to give you all the love.....As i know i can't get back all the days u spent alone ....But I will try to make your days happy in future......Can't we forget the past and move on.......Can't we be like how we both spent those nine days in Udaipur as dad and daughter......I promise you i shall never let my anger over power me and ruin anyone's happiness .....I learnt the best lesson of my life......Plzz try to forgive me......

Nandu : it's just I'm not angry but I'm hurt ......Bcoz the person who loved my mom like how he loved mother and sister....Only misunderstood
her and it's my mom mistake also ....She Willingly left everyone ......
I'm not hurt bcoz of past but u just said in hospital that u can never forgive mom....That time u know she is no more according to us .....But still u are angry on her .....People say that who are dead are treated as god.....It's not necessary to treat them as god but don't atleast hate them when they are no more ......The best weapon we have is mouth ......Which can kill anyone easily with in seconds ......Bcoz physical wounds get easily cured by medicine ......But wounds formed in heart can never be gone easily .....I'm sorry to say this but I need time to forgive and move on.......Plzz ...I may forgive but can never forget ......