part 63 life time kidnap

My lady love

Part 63

Nandu : but it happened in real bcoz our plan got leaked to the enemy .....
they kidnapped our body guard and killed him and replaced their people and shot me .. Our plan failed .....I was hospitalised..According to the plan dad should come and wake me up
he came but I didn't wake up ....As I'm hurt really ...Than arjun .....Shifted me to a new place ..... And gave you all a fake body .....To take home bcoz our house is under cctv and  continuously watched ......After watching the video they believed I'm no more than they rested but ......

Manik : what did you do to them ??? He asks seriously .....

Raj : after five  days of her missing ....
she killed them by attacking on their troops ......They are no more now. ......

All looked at nandu in shock .......But manik relaxed bcoz he wanted to do the same with those troops. ......He just put his head on her lap again......She is just caressing his hair......

Shrusthi : but baby...Who installed camera in our house. ....

Nandu : on roli bhabi engagement ....
Our Butler went missing ....same day a person  joined us saying he is brother of our old Butler ....We didn't do his back ground check as we are so happy in celebrating.......But gave him work
.He is the right hand of zaheer son. ...
On my engagement day dad appointed new Butler bcoz i kidnapped him to know details .......

Mukti : nandu ...... Y didn't you share with us....

Manik just got up from his place ......

Nandu : just listen to me plzz......

Manik : what more is left to listen..... You always do what you want....Whats the use of saying me.....When you never  consider me important to say the happening of your life....He just burst out ...After listening everything
which is needed. .....

Nandu : its not like that manik.....She pleaded ......

Manik: it is like that miss murthy...... You are mine ....But who gave you the right to hurt my life ..... When ever there is a problem you just run away from me ....Is this what you call trust on me...First time when you got to know about family you left me ...Than when raman sir  went missing you left me .... And now you are in problem you left me .... Whats the use of this relation when you always want to run away..... You came to me even before an hour of engagement saying you are scared .....But you didnt even feel like sharing with me......May be you feel im not worth to know about you ......

Nandu : manik.....You are taking it wrong.  ..

Manik: yeah right im always wrong for you ...... Saying he left to his room .....Leaving a crying nandu .....

Shrusthi hugs nandu. ......It's ok baby ....He is hurt ....He will come around .....You know na he can't live without you .....And also can't stay angry on you ....

Nandu nodes in yes ......But he should atleast listen to me na. .....I don't want anyone to get hurt .....I can't live without anyone of you ....I want my family with me...Whatever I did was to live with all of you .....I love him so much baby .....I also know he loves me a lot ......

Sneha : than how can you expect him to react cool when he is just dying every day in the thought you are no more ....I didn't even see him out of his room .....Or eating anything without any force by neo ..... He is so badly affected nandu ....

Nandu has tears on listening to it ...

Raj : you can talk to him choti jaan ....
Go .....he will be in his room....You should not sit like this for a long time ....You need rest ......Stop crying it will hurt you .....