part 54 desperate measure .....

My lady love

Part 54

Manik smiles looking at her and covers them with duvet and hugs her tightly ..... carsing her hairs and pecking her forehead till she sleeps ...
And sleeps happily hugging her .......

Next morning nandu wakes up early to find herself in manik blazer and also in his tight embrace ......He is holding her like a mom holding her child and sleeping .......

She smiled looking at him and snuggled more into him...... He woke up bcoz of movements .....His eyes landed on his lady love ....Who is getting herself more comfortable in his embrace .....He tightened the hug and kissed her forehead.......

Manik: good morning girl friend .......

Nandu kissed his cheeks .....Good morning boy friend .......

Manik : do you want to sleep more....

Nandu : yes ....

Manik : ok you sleep a little more ....I will arrange some dresses .....We will fresh up and move .....

Nandu : u don't need to arrange anything ..... Stay here i need to sleep ....

Manik : u sleep ....I'm not sleepy ....

Nandu : still we are not moving out of bed until my sleep completes......So chup chap yahi raho .......

Manik smiles looking at his stubborn lady ....... He kissed her forehead several times ....She is not sleepy but wants to spend more time with him....She kissed him on his heart and got up from  him....

They both moved to the tree house and got ready in fresh clothes......
Which nandu arranged for both of them ....

Than they both moved towards car ....This time manik is driving .....
Nandu is just starring at him.....But she is feeling a bit weird....

Manik: y r u starring me ....I know im handsome but that doesn't mean you keep starring me ....

Nandu : boy friend .....

Manik : hmmm....He just hummed driving the car.....

Nandu : I'm scared ....

Manik stops the car immediately ....

Manik : for what ....?????

Nandu : i don't know im feeling like something bad is gonna happen ....I'm scared to stay away from you .....

Manik : relax girl friend ..... Today is our engagement ....We will be tied forever together .......Than we  will be one forever....Stop being scared....Be my brave girl ........

Nandu smiled little listening to him.....
He just kissed her forehead .....Than pulled her in side hug  and she rested her head on his shoulder ..... He continued to drive like that only......

They came to the city leaving the forest ....He stopped at a restaurant ....

They both got down......And moved in and sat together in a private cabin .....
manik fed her breakfast with his hands....She is just admiring  him.....

Than they both moved to home ....
Before they move inside nandu hugged him tightly .......Like her life depends on this hug ....He feels she is scared of something ....so hugs her more tightly .....

Byt they hear some one coughing ....
They both open their eyes to see the whole family around them .....

Cabir : kya baat hae public romance .
Is last night date not sufficient ......

Shrusthi : vaise bhai what happened last night that you both are blushing so much haa .....

Mia : look at them ......How cute ....Saying mia pulled both their cheeks ....Making them irritated.....