part 22 shaadi special ....

My lady love

Part 22

After ten days .......In Mumbai .....malhotra house is being decorated by sarala ji. ....They are organising the event ..........

Swetha is looking after the arrangements ........

Then it's time for the engagement  .....All the family members gathered in the hall .....They are impressed with the decorations ....
Then someone said that the girl family has arrived ......

They all move forward to welcome patel family .....

Then sarala with purab and bulbul comes there to shower flowers on the soon to be bride ......

Then gayatri goes forward and recieve mr and mrs patel by hugging them .......And also Sammy .....Even gayatri gets to know that sarala is a distant relative of ankitha....They even introduce themselves ......

Raj rohit all the youngsters takes their blessings .......

Then they turn to see a girl walking in and hugging mr and Mrs patel ....

Girl : sorry chachu I'm late .......

Mr patel : it's ok beta ......Meet them.....

The girl turns to see gayatri takes her blessing .......And even sarala by hugging her tightly .......

Ishu: priya ....

Yes she is priya ........

Sneha :what a surprise ....

Ankitha: my friends daughter ......Very good friend of neo .....

Then all the youngsters look at abeer....Who is just starting at her ....

Then they all are about to move in......Then priya runs to a girl and hugs her .......

Priya : tum yaha ........You know who's engagement is this....

Girl : i know ....Raj malhotra ka......

Priya : neo ka engagement hae madam .....

Girl : what di.......I'm so dead ......

Priya : yeah .......Swetha .....They both hug each other

Then all the youngsters move to them.....Except raj who is talking to mr and Mrs patel along with gayatri ......Rohit and abeer are  just staring at both their girls.....Who are looking beautiful.....ishu sneha closes their mouths ......

Ishu : u both know each other ......

Priya : ha .....I know her very well ......

Nidhi : how does she know neo ......

Swetha : she is my di....A distant relative from my dad side but we are not in contact with their family ....after my dad death ........But priya help me ....Di will kill me .....I'm not in contact with her.....Plzz .....

Priya : don't worry ....She will be busy .......It's her engagement ......

Swetha : oh god ....She will be here i need to welcome .....

Priya : y will you welcome .....

Swetha :bcoz we are the event organisers ...... Chala let's go.......I made special arrangements chalo before she walks in alone .....I hope she doesn't see me before engagement ......

I hope she doesn't see me before engagement